Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re:TO THE PERSON POSING AS ME
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am 

Postie

Thank you for clearing this up, it was very sad to see unecessary coments like that. The whole AHM and FUN thing has gone on way too long, everyone at FUN has moved on and is having a great time.

If it is someone completely un-related to AHM then you really are a very sad lonely person and I do hope they unlock the door and let you out of your asylum soon, maybe if you are lucky they will remove the tag around your ankle.

Chris for what it's worth I did not think it was you but I do worry for your account as they can obviously edit your posts as they did on the cottensheep thread.

Have FUN and keep smiling - GL with your guild.

If anyone out their is looking for a guild then speak to postie1979 as Ultimate--Force is recruiting.

Post subject: Re:TO THE PERSON POSING AS ME
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:25 pm 

As far as I am aware what was written had nothing to do with AHM and as far as the "AHM and FUN" thing goes RT, Ive not seen ANY mention of it on the forum for MONTHS.

I have seen ppl slate our Guild and have defended it which I feel is my right to do, but NOWHERE has there been any public issues regarding the two guilds on this forum.

I dunno what/where/when/why your account has been used Chris, did you give someone your PW perhaps??? Have you had any itmes taken from your game character???

As I stated on your Guild LV up post, woot to U-F seems youre doing a great job as GM. Just hope for all sakes SO can delete the post and e1 can get back to business of running/helping/playing their own game and guild.

iammemer

PROUD S-M AHM Guild

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)