Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: All servers full
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:20 pm 

I've been trying for ours now to log in a server room, but they are constantly full :angry: I had the same problem this morning and yesterday, but got in eventually after hours of trying. Now that at last there is a functional double/triple exp/NG day, you don't make enough rooms !!! Why ???? Are you trying to lose palyers??? Don't I pay enough to be allouwed in??? or haven't I bought enough stuff? :angry: I've been taking special time free to play this weekend and you don't ALLOW me to play. I feel I've been cheated! I'm really :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Post subject: Re:All servers full
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:22 pm 

Sirdeveny I beat you here before you even post WE KNOW there are other threads.... and WIJI S/O sucks they cant do there job of restarting the servers

[img:340m03wg]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/ccolbert4/l_4d1641e424a2cef77a20649d9fa34955.jpg[/img:340m03wg]How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:31 pm 

why should the people actually playing be punished for the idol ppl in the square just for the playing people to not be able to get back in just log into the blue server if my guild mates can log in there within a few mins i am sure u can

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:53 pm 

Funny, really funny. It´s 9.50 pm in central europe. Since 2 hours i try to enter any channel. All over. No chance, absolutely none.
SO want me to save the money, ok, ok. They are altruistic like ever in Hotel California :lol: .

So. Have a nice start of the simple week (not triple lol)

Hammerfest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:55 pm 

Just tried it again, still without succes. Even so Jimbo, it's rediculous that I have to wait & try for hour on end to get in or have to use tricks (which even today don't work) te get in; is SO pretents to be a serious on-line game, it should guarntee easy access...

in my humble opinion

and yes I'm still feeling cheated and am still :angry: :angry: :angry:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:59 pm 

Very "funny" that SO is advertising above my post right now, that they allow play "24 hours, 7 days a week & 365 days a year" tell you what: that's nonsense!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:52 pm 

Its 2pm Pacific USA time. Ive been trying to get on since 6am pacific time. Not solid but just keep trying once in a while

SUX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:11 pm 

8 fricking hours i have been sat here,

im a guild master and i have guild members online that need me for stuff.
this is total BS plain and simple. and im so fed up with it.

HC Cad -22
HIO's - 55
Char - belz
Guild - OldFeckers
Rank - Sub Master
Age - 24
Sex - Yes please :D