Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Football Par-Tee Beware!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 pm 

I clicked on bet instead Quest at Vela by mistake.... there's no cancel or confirm tabs on footy bet... they just take 50 mil ngs without confirm or cancelled. Think before you made a bet.

Post subject: Re: Football Par-Tee Beware!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:01 am 

I've been told by SO SQ&A that it was my fault for believing what "THEY" put up on the website. And are not going to reimburse the 50 million I paid, when they advertised it as 5 million. How in the hell is that my fault?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm 

silvryn wrote:
I've been told by SO SQ&A that it was my fault for believing what "THEY" put up on the website. And are not going to reimburse the 50 million I paid, when they advertised it as 5 million. How in the hell is that my fault?

Mate, don't just based on the example photo that they posted. No hurt feelings but I think you didn't read their announcement carefully they clearly stated that the bet value is 50M. I attached a photo for you to see.

Attachments:
LOOK AT HERE .png
LOOK AT HERE .png [ 70.34 KiB | Viewed 2262 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 am 

ShawtyBlack wrote:
silvryn wrote:

Mate, don't just based on the example photo that they posted. No hurt feelings but I think you didn't read their announcement carefully they clearly stated that the bet value is 50M. I attached a photo for you to see.

I t wasn't like that when I read it. It definitely had 5M on there as I was told by DQ&A. They first put the test server advert on the SO website 1st. Not that one. And that was what I saw. And I'm not only one. As I asked in the square, and I got replies from many people saying it said 5M (in fact it read 5,000, 003ng). So I know what I saw.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:32 am 

silvryn wrote:
ShawtyBlack wrote:
silvryn wrote:

I t wasn't like that when I read it. It definitely had 5M on there as I was told by DQ&A. They first put the test server advert on the SO website 1st. Not that one. And that was what I saw. And I'm not only one. As I asked in the square, and I got replies from many people saying it said 5M (in fact it read 5,000, 003ng). So I know what I saw.

That's true. Announcement said 5M in the beginning.

As usual, when they detect a discrepancy between announcement and in-game reality, they change the announcement to have an excuse.

This is SO...nothing new...unfortunately...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:47 am 

The 50M information was announced before the event was live.

V.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 am 

A very common practice of Webzen ... change how it typed in the post after the fact then deny it was changed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:04 am 

If you look at it again, it has been changed once more from what originally shown.

So it's gone from showing 5, 000, 003, to 50, 00,00, to now 50, 000, 003 now. Will webzen admit that they did put up the wrong amount. Or are you going to keep on lieing about it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:05 pm 

silvryn wrote:

I made a mistake grabbed a quest at Vela, I clicked Spain to win instead Quest. 50 million ngs was "grabbed" from me with no cancel button. I suggest to add tabs to Confirm and Cancel to prevent mistakes.
Thank you
Fez.

Answer

Hello Fez,

Thank you for reaching out.

We sincerely appreciate your time in providing this suggestion. We will make sure it is shared with the developers to avoid mistakes such as these.

Regards,
Shot Online Team

Didn't asked for reimbursed!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 am 

Vohkese wrote:
The 50M information was announced before the event was live.

V.

I saw the picture as 5M but i did see the announcement showed 50M at the bottom even before the event started.

Good thing i read through it first.

In my opinion, I believe that webzen should avoid posting pictures with inaccurate information. however, I also believe that people should read everything first.

Last edited by Angelica1217 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 am 

I think this is a different issue though.

Last edited by Angelica1217 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:32 pm 

FeralMonkey wrote:
silvryn wrote:

I made a mistake grabbed a quest at Vela, I clicked Spain to win instead Quest. 50 million ngs was "grabbed" from me with no cancel button. I suggest to add tabs to Confirm and Cancel to prevent mistakes.
Thank you
Fez.

Answer

Hello Fez,

Thank you for reaching out.

We sincerely appreciate your time in providing this suggestion. We will make sure it is shared with the developers to avoid mistakes such as these.

Regards,
Shot Online Team

Didn't asked for reimbursed!!!

LOL! You stated that "I suggest to add tabs to Confirm and Cancel to prevent mistakes" That is why the response that you get from the DQA team is they will share your concern to their developers to make it corrected. Just sharing my opinion.