Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Adaption training
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:07 am 

How come I don’t have them? They was there when I logged in other day but when I went to do them today they are not in the guide tab I really wanted to do them :(

Post subject: Re: Adaption training
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:14 pm 

Adaption Training is for returning players / accounts which have been unactive for a long time...your on every day, you never had them in the first place :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:38 am 

Qhsbehsbs wrote:
Adaption Training is for returning players / accounts which have been unactive for a long time...your on every day, you never had them in the first place :lol: :lol:

Really? how come i have Adaptation Training then?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:30 am 

Qhsbehsbs wrote:

For a new member of the forum since 4 days (May 18, 2019), I find you very confident, narcissistic and vindictive here and elsewhere...

wb lol

PS: avoid not starting new discussions on the same subject, which is also recent and ongoing

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 am 

MilodelParis wrote:
Qhsbehsbs wrote:

For a new member of the forum since 4 days (May 18, 2019), I find you very confident, narcissistic and vindictive here and elsewhere...

wb lol

PS: avoid not starting new discussions on the same subject, which is also recent and ongoing

Because he has 6 more forum accounts ;)

News: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/notice
Events: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/events
DQ&A: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/support/qnawrite

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:44 am 

SOM-Silence4all wrote:
MilodelParis wrote:
Qhsbehsbs wrote:

wb lol

Because he has 6 more forum accounts ;)

Six accounts !?

Another Punch without virtue who has no respect for us forumers at an account and who thinks we are Bananas lol... :lol:

PS: In France and Europe, this is called a Guignol.

Last edited by MilodelParis on Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:21 pm 

markyboy.. the reason you have them is because you were inactive for a while (when you were banned)
Jaynee.. you are on every/most days, and Adaption training wouldnt apply to you... would be better if SO gave more info on this tbh

<< I came across a dck.. my sentence structure not too good, but yes.. my point explained up above^^

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:49 am 

Qhsbehsbs wrote:
markyboy.. the reason you have them is because you were inactive for a while (when you were banned)

you want some sort of reward lol tell us something we dont know. i shouldnt have been rewarded, not in that way, but i not getting into that.

Qhsbehsbs wrote:
Jaynee.. you are on every/most days, and Adaption training wouldnt apply to you... would be better if SO gave more info on this tbh

I dont think thats Jaynees point, her point is she had it, and clicked on a wrong button, and now doesnt have it.

Qhsbehsbs wrote:
<< I came across a dck.. my sentence structure not too good, but yes.. my point explained up above^^

Neither is mine but its all good i get you

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:24 pm 

Well ok,,time for Koz to be Koz,,on forums. Dang marky,,just tell me who is that pic in your avatar?? I will miss you all while I am banned..

Koz

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:28 am 

Kozar wrote:
Dang marky,,just tell me who is that pic in your avatar??

:D :D :D Cheryl Tweedy mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kozar wrote:
I will miss you all while I am banned..Koz

bahhh, what happened mate, hope u back soon