Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: A year since the merge and still waiting
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 am 

DQ&A's being ignored. What am I meant to do? All my clubs gone, inventory and lockers empty. I've lost hundreds of millions worth of stuff. BOOOOOOOO! Surely I have to be compensated in some way?

Post subject: Re: A year since the merge and still waiting
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:24 am 

This is still worked on.

Sadly devs cannot give us any better ETA.

V,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm 

A year on????

That is terrible, SO should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:23 am 

15 months later and not resolved yet, My Q&A is still without answer.
No comment!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:28 am 

HI.

WE are very sorry but it is a really complicated issue according to devs, and they still try to figure it out. They managed to fix some people, however, there are a couple of players still waiting.

V.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:47 am 

Surely buy now it would have been easier to have just simply trusted the 'few' members who are missing things and getting an itemised list of things missing and simply manually replacing them? Happy customers and all rather than leaving people waiting over a year for a virtual item that in realism costs SO nothing to replace. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:41 am 

LeeK39 wrote:
Surely buy now it would have been easier to have just simply trusted the 'few' members who are missing things and getting an itemised list of things missing and simply manually replacing them? Happy customers and all rather than leaving people waiting over a year for a virtual item that in realism costs SO nothing to replace. :roll:

Agree!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:06 am 

why not give compensation boxes and be done with it. freaking joke were still waiting...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:07 am 

LeeK39 wrote:
Surely buy now it would have been easier to have just simply trusted the 'few' members who are missing things and getting an itemised list of things missing and simply manually replacing them?

Exactly. It's not like they have to go out to a workshop and start forging irons. Just a few clicks and done.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm 

I am getting seriously annoyed with this BS. DQ&A's being ignored. Being told "we don't know and can't tell you" is not an acceptable response anymore. This situation is totally unacceptable. What is it now, 14 months? 15? I feel SO is being deceitful in their response and they never intend on addressing this issue, instead hoping we will just go away. Why do they not stop worrying about trying to fix whatever it is they stuffed up (because obviously they cannot fix it) and just give people what they said was missing or give them NG? This relentless attitude of SO where they imply everyone is lying to them and that they need to spend days and days (or in this case years) trying to find out why some problem happened when they could simply adopt the attitude of "we stuffed up. We don't know why. Let's click this button and give the customer what they want so I can get onto more important issues"? Fairdinkum Vohk. doesn't this embarrass you having to work with people who create situations like this?

Attachments:
SO.jpg
SO.jpg [ 116.87 KiB | Viewed 5442 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:49 am 

Hi.

I am trying to get this issue solved, and please, believe me, the HQ people are truly sick of me asking "So any update on the missing items "

As soon as we know anything twe will answer.

V.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 am 

Vohkese wrote:
Hi.

I am trying to get this issue solved, and please, believe me, the HQ people are truly sick of me asking "So any update on the missing items "

As soon as we know anything twe will answer.

V.

Keep trying Vohk, shameful attitude of your HQ!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:46 am 

Vohkese wrote:
...and please, believe me, the HQ people are truly sick of me asking "So any update on the missing items "

sorry to say that, but even mentioning this here in reply to the OT's inquiry is just wrong. I could tell you why, but why bother if nobody on the end of the SO team thinks it is necessary to explain anything, reply to anything in any helpful way, the list goes on.

again sorry to tell you, Im just trying to give you another perspective on things. since it is so easy to reply that way if you are NOT the person waiting for 1 year+ for something to happen which actually should not be that hard, and could have been fixed ages ago...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:33 pm 

The thing you guys don't understand is they lease this game and have virtually no say over what goes on. The developers in KR are the ones who say what goes and does not go, don't you think by now if they was allowed to give you replacement items they would have (the very little it takes to replace them for the financial reward they'll get in return, i.e, more people buying boxes etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:50 pm 

wrong.. its no matter of not understanding, its more a matter of irrelevance.. why do we have to worry about who can do this and that in this game.. who are we supposed to contact then, other than using dq&a or writing down issues in this forum?
if u can answer that, that would be really helpful.
other than that it is of very little help to state facts mostly everybody is aware of.