Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: A year since the merge and still waiting
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:56 pm 

What's the update with the missing items Vohk? Why don't they simply give me some ng to resolve the matter? It's not like it costs them anything.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:53 pm 

The unprofessional lying BS from DQ&A staff is quite bewildering. After asking them 6 times over probably 5-6 months where my stuff is, they finally reply:

"As mentioned before all transferred items were recovered and restored to the account. If you are missing any items, they were removed by you. However, as we only keep few months of old logs, it is impossible to determine what happened to them."

They claim I got my stuff and I removed them. And by not answering any of my DQ&A's for months they know claim their logs don't go back months so they cannot do anything. WHAT!!?!?!?!?!? You're unprofessional conduct in not addressing my DQ&A for months means I lose out because your logs don't go back that far? I think that's a lie too. You could have logs for the past 15 years as it wouldn't take up much space. Lies lies lies. What's the interview process for getting a job at SO? Run 50 metres without falling over? Totally unacceptable outcome.

IS ANYONE ELSE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR STUFF? Let me know, that will clearly show if their response is BS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:22 pm 

Because of the "_hol" the name of the char became to long to login.
They set that right but I lost my stuff.

Hello Shot Online team,

On September 30, 2018 I have sent you a DQ&A about not being able to go to square after merge, this was solved but my main char lost all his clothes, clubs, inventory and locker stuff.
You told me: We are sorry about the delay. The issue, however, is a complex database issue requiring checking multiple backups. We were informed by developers, however, that all items should be returned during February maintenance.
Much later it still was not solved and i wrote:
This problem has not been solved during February maintenance, nor any maintenance after.
Still no clothes, clubs, an empty inventory and lockers.
I really do understand it must be very hard for you guys and thats why i waited with patience.
However, i would like to ask you, if returning my things my be impossible, would it be possible to provide me with some decent new clothes and clubs?
It does not have to be mp/mp or upgraded (would be nice though^^) stuff, just so i can play this guy again.

An other thing i found out, it does not show him in guild no more (CATS-&-PURRRS) but he is still on the memberslist at the guild, that may become a problem.

I got no answer on this one, worse even, the subject was closed, so i wrote again and still no answer.
Thats why i try again with this one, hoping to hear from you.

Answer:

HI.

Please refrain from sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue.

We are doing our best to investigate and solve your issue and will inform you about the results as soon as we find anything.

Your case was fowarded to Developers and we are awaiting a reply

If you have new information concerning your issue, please add it to an already existing ticket.

Best Regards,
Shot Online Team

I gave new information about the issue....got this answer
Still waiting……………….. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:19 pm 

Happy 2 year anniversary of the merge! Final outcome? Was told at beginning of year that all my clothes, irons, lockers and inventory which simply disappeared would be restored in Feb 20 maintenance. Excellent! After waiting 13 months they were going to fix things. Nope. Maintenance comes and goes and still nothing returned. So still being under the impression that SO would get this sorted at sometime and I would get my 1B+ NG worth of stuff back, I send a DQ&A about every month over a 6 month period and get no replies. Finally get a reply and was told because it was more than 6 months ago they do not have logs that go back that far so tough luck, you get nothing. Nicely played.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 am 

LeeK39 wrote:
Surely buy now it would have been easier to have just simply trusted the 'few' members who are missing things and getting an itemised list of things missing and simply manually replacing them? Happy customers and all rather than leaving people waiting over a year for a virtual item that in realism costs SO nothing to replace. :roll:

People forget that although it is virtual, it still does cost them to pay employees for "warranty" issues. Time and resources are not cheap.

That being said, it is sad that it has taken them so long. Hope it gets resolved for you soon! GL