Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: What are they doing with the weather!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:47 pm 

They want to let us play at once in peace, what are they doing with the weather, every time we complain they make it worse? How can they put a tournament in cade and that only 1 hole with sun comes out. Do you want to stop being able to play with a more or less compensated climate? In the end they will only get us to stop spending our money on this increasingly unreal game. And if I play in bad weather, and if the% is applied and if I've been here for years. BUT ARE YOU NOT GOING TO LET US PLAY CALM ALREADY? Why don't they put the greens away, why don't they let the small leveles play their missions without normal weather? There is no other solution ? Do the weather only get worse every day? It is absurd, they only encourage people to already pull and chip wood. Of course the thinking mind of all these things must sleep comfortably at night. The game is loading gentlemen. Everybody complains, in league, in WTR, the hard ramdom to make their 100 albatross, they want to stop playing people in peace, charge a fixed fee if they don't want people who don't spend money on their game, but please , stop messing with the weather, it's unreal.

Post subject: Re: What are they doing with the weather!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:09 am 

Learn to play in rain, add 12% of distance for 400y you need to hit 448y, adjust green lies and winds always be rain on this game since it start, it won't change

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:18 am 

I do not know if I explained well. My problem is not that I don't know how to play in bad weather. I am 12 or 13 years old in the game, I have tables of my clubs. I discount 80% of the descents and 1/3 of the ascents when shooting with a board. I apply 13% to the rain, etcetc. My biggest league wins are in bad weather. But do we really have to endure worse weather every day with each game? Do you see normal in this cade event that I get 17 holes of bad weather? My friend got 17 of rain. To 8 others, is that having the same opportunities? My problem is that it is already boring and we are accepting that they do not have any solution to promote the game and at least ... what less to catch new entrants so that this does not die. all those who enter my new guild upload in 5 days and then do not know how to pass the tests, in fact they stagnate and leave the game. Yesterday I played on the German server and although the weather is also bad, with my new player I played midas and not a single rain hole and more or less normal airs came out. I played on this server with a level 20 player one midas and 80% of the game went without sun. No, it is not normal that we play with these climates. That they put more tee off, that they invent something, that they ask us for ideas, but they have only made us cut back on events and everything and put bad weather in the fields. The 11th hole of saint needs 5.9 side air against and rain? Let's go a bit of good sense. What will be next, raise the air to 12-13-15? that the rain does not stop 13% and stops twice as when it snows in Bianca? Sorry I can't share I'm playing every hole with a calculator or tables, it shouldn't be like that.
:shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:19 pm 

when they have a tourney like this they should have same weather on each hole for every player to make it fair. if one gets rain on a bad hole and the rest gets great weather it makes big different

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 am 

Totally agree with merkel, i want to play a game not solve math problems. i look and hit these days, really can't be bothered getting the calculator out....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:08 pm 

The change in climate that they have hit is incredible. I am used to playing Bianca, Saint and DIno PArk and the weather is absurd. Today in Saint hole 1,3,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, and 16 raining. 10 rain holes, apart from airs greater than 4 and 5. As if Saint needed that climate. I'm going to Dino and exactly the same. It is NOT about knowing or not knowing how to play in bad weather. It is not always about playing alone and exclusively in bad weather. You can see Federinho's channel on YouTube and see if a field like the one he has uploaded from the German server has ever come out. Try it, play a game in midas to see if it doesn't get a rain or a cloud and a maximum air of 4.4. Try Saint, to see if you get a game like the one that came out for him to make -30. Nobody doubts that he is a great player, I only refer to the weather, for years I have not seen rooms like the ones he has recorded on the German server. I understand that many have the Caddy at level 25 and these climates are perfect for them since they can try them, but please, they are losing new people who are getting scared, I stop buying myself because I do not see any sense in playing alone and exclusively with bad weather always. If you have no other solution for this game than this, it seems to me that it is doomed to disappear. In fact there are people who are leaving the game and it is a shame that they are not aware that everything will turn against them. It is that they have tightened the bad weather when more people are in the game. What a commercial sight ....... lynxes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:21 pm 

I think they realized that high skills being able to pop out 800-plus yard drives was untenable, so to compensate they crank out worse weather. Being able to hit my 5i 500 yards is silly.

No matter what anyone says, the weather has gotten worse. And if they want this to be "Real Golf", tell me who would play golf in a hurricane in Real Life?

I'm not sure there is a fix for it now that it has gone this far, without them dumping the game and starting over.

Their tagline about real golf seems a bit far-fetched. Skill ability set at about 400 yards driving distance max and courses that don't have 1000 yard holes would be more realistic. Using Skill for better improvement of shot making ability, ball control and swing precision would be more realistic.

I have been playing since 2006, I still like the game, but think of it more like Mario Bros. than a realistic golf game. And as a previous poster stated, we really don't want to use a calculator for shot decisions, or have a notebook of charts to have to refer to just to play decently.

Tone down the weather and make course improvements to increase the difficulty like they did with Alfhiem and Sosori would be a more logical fix. (Oh, and fix the EXP that goes with the improvements.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:31 am 

[color=#FFFF40]How do u play when clouds[/color]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:17 am 

I totally agree about the weather in this game, its a complete joke. I've asked for years for them to make us happy by simply either giving us options when making a room, easy/medium/normal weather or rain on/off. They could do this easily and it would make so many people happy. cmons devs just do it already please.