Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: new player experience
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:17 am 

I am a new level 100 and I was playing the second test on the Pearl Green Island. I passed the first four tests, so I wasn't a complete beginner at this game. Then I landed in a tree, which I tried to shoot out in every direction but couldn't so I scored an 11. Then on the next hole, I landed about a short 5 feet away with a sand wedge club already in my hand. The game then automatically change the club to a 3 iron which I didn't realize and of course, I shot it OB. Why would any game try to deceive its players so unmercifully?

Then I sent a note to customer service asking how I could continue playing the game as I had no NG left to retake the last test. What happened to me sure seemed unfair. Their basic response in more or less words was an unhelpful - F*** Y**. Then I asked in the square what I should do and got basically yelled at - learn how to play the game noob.

This has got to be one of the worst, horrifically unfriendly games on the internet I have ever seen in terms of players and management. So I'm done with this nonsense. I guess you deserve each other. I play games on the internet for fun, not for abuse. I will post my review and experience of this across many gaming platforms.

I can only hope your community takes this to heart and tries to make this game a more pleasant place, but I'm sure you'll all laugh it off and make some snide good riddance comments. And you can wonder why you don't get many new people playing your game. I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Post subject: Re: new player experience
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:18 pm 

Hello Jason, I tell you about your experience in the game that the administration is not the best, the game is very good, and perhaps you have met a player who is a bad person, but the vast majority are good people, as in life.

Sandrox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:27 am 

Hello Jason,

I am very sorry you seem to have met some very selfish players, and that is a very friendly definition.

As Sandrox point out, customer service can be a nuisance some times.
The best way is to find a friendy & helpfull guild.
They will help you with questions you have.
Nice people to play and talk with makes a game even better.

I can assure you this game has a bunch of very nice people.
If you like to try again, check out all channels, company may be different per channel as well.

Have fun :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:08 am 

jasonxH wrote:
Then I asked in the square what I should do and got basically yelled at - learn how to play the game noob.

This has got to be one of the worst, horrifically unfriendly games on the internet I have ever seen in terms of players and management. So I'm done with this nonsense. I guess you deserve each other. I play games on the internet for fun, not for abuse. I will post my review and experience of this across many gaming platforms.

I can only hope your community takes this to heart and tries to make this game a more pleasant place, but I'm sure you'll all laugh it off and make some snide good riddance comments. And you can wonder why you don't get many new people playing your game. I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Hey bro how are you.

Dont let this experience put you off. As you well know this is the interent.

As has been pointed out to you above there are MANY and i mean MANY great guilds in the game, full of nice friendly people who will help you with just about anything.

I am very surprised this person who was nasty to you was not shot down in the sqaure as like i say tehre are lots of nice people about who will help you regardless if you are new to the game or not.

Try again bro, ive been here virtually since the start, 2005/2006, pretty much seen many players come and go, but what stays is the SOmunity which you will find out if you give it the chance.

Hope to see you about in the game, my ingame name is markyboy, feel free to hit me up in the square or add me to your friends list and i will certainly play a round with you.

laters

markyboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:26 pm 

most are really nice player this game I have many time gave Club, mags, ng to help someone out, but there is and have been a lot of scammer in this game they get on a second toon and beg for everything then sell in AH. If you need ng to help with test post your game name here and I would be happy to help out