Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Errors in Missions Tickets Quest?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:11 am 

I've had problems with new missions implemented in the game, such as when charging once they've been done and charged, I mean the ones that say
1) Celebrating the new quest Boox part 2 (Grace Vela): this mission asks to make 72 or better in WRT the box of the costume baroque is empty (once I opened it) and I disappeared the prize
2) Celebrating the new quest Boox part 2 (Grace Vela): this mission asks to defeat Anthony in Gleiger, also the same does not appear reward for the mission performed
3) Celebrating the new quest Boox part 2 (Grace Vela): This mission asks to make 50 berdies in Special Happy Course, once also fulfilled when charging the mission the box is empty and the prize disappears.

Post subject: Re: Errors in Missions Tickets Quest?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:48 pm 

I had the same issue with the Baroque costume not appearing in inventory. Finished WRT mission, got next mission ticket, and no costume.

Post subject: Re: Errors in Missions Tickets Quest?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:40 am 

Yes seems to be the consistant error for the barogues box, mine came up empty as well. I finished the 50 burds for the special course, got the aa S 7 day box ... but have not opened it ... seemed like a useless thing to do with all the feedbacks saying empty.