Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Disappointed with the Halloween event
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:06 pm 

I am going to express my reasons why I am very disappointed with the current Halloween event, I clarify I do not disagree at all, I think it is good that they give a prize as soon as one connects, as I also like mini golf, which I do not share It's not at all: 1) I can't find motivation for the 18-hole missions with the objective of making certain scores and as a prize they only give blue coffins and these are very poor prizes, honestly, when the event was published I thought that those courses would give the tickets to deliver in Ceridween and then be able to make the shots in roulette, which is not the case. 2) I find no reason to have to obtain these tickets to be able to deliver in ceridween, through Meriel having to exchange them with runes and jewels.
I would have liked the event to be something similar to that of darts, where one played the 18 holes of the course that corresponded to that day and as a prize obtained darts and then exchanged for prizes on the web.
It would be good for future events, for those who daily keep this game standing and for many people who invest a lot of money in it, events that entertain and give prizes of a much better level than the current one are held, for example if I remember correctly the that they made for the end of 2018 parties, where they were obtained by random boxes playing prizes such as density tickets, ambrosias, mageias, theurgias, ball marker, etc.
I clarify it is only a personal point of view and I would like this question to be taken into account and improved for the future, in order to find motivations to play in the events programmed by the developers.
Felipe1965
Honor Level 1H (137)