Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: To the lucky buyer ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:10 pm 

Hello,

about an hour ago I sold an UV glove by accident. Meant to click another item to sell but somehow got the UV glove selected.
Now I have two issues. First this glove was a loan and second I never wanted to sell this glove if this were mine.

Please lucky buyer contact me and I think we can get it sorted I just want this glove back.

Message "Muschimops".

Thanks in advance.

Muschimops :cry:

Post subject: Re: To the lucky buyer ...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:10 pm 

yo muschimops there is probably a better chance for you to get 18 hios in one round than to get a reply back from buyer ..this is Tardnado by the way lol but I have a group 3 set glove that has been collecting dust for sometime now and is not useful to me in anyway other than cover clothes spot but I will find u in game and you would be doing me a favor by taking it off my hands ..wont take no for an answer ..see ya laters buddy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:29 am 

Airbiscuit wrote:
yo muschimops there is probably a better chance for you to get 18 hios in one round than to get a reply back from buyer ..this is Tardnado by the way lol but I have a group 3 set glove that has been collecting dust for sometime now and is not useful to me in anyway other than cover clothes spot but I will find u in game and you would be doing me a favor by taking it off my hands ..wont take no for an answer ..see ya laters buddy

This is so sweet ♥♥♥♥
You are awesome Airbiscuit and you prove there are still lovely people in this game ! ! !
Thanks, you made my day

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:14 am 

Airbiscuit wrote:

Heya Tardnado,

thank you very much. You've helped me a lot. This way I wanna use to say thank you very much. You just helped me to get almost back what I "lost" and changing character type and combining it is my part.

Wish there were more players like you ... if you need help with anything, let me know.

Cheers,
Muschimops

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:10 pm 

-+-hey bud thank you im glad I could help you out ..and don't be fooled by me im still a big friend by nature ;oP lol