Community - Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Returnee event
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:34 am 

Hi to all, im an old player, i was playing in ykk guild since 2011-2012, i return to play 2 month ago and im starting to build my wallet to buy new clubs of this times.

Now this returnee event make me angry cos i meet one of these returnee with the blast iron set masterpiece (3-4 bils ng) all uv clothes (500-600 mil ng each one) all club set group 1(700-800 mil ng each one) 10.000 ball marker, 10 days gold member ecc ecc....

Wtf?!? I have to play for 2-3 years to buy all that things or spend lots of real money on the game.

All of this because i returnee 1 month early of this event? I work very hard for 2 months on the game to obtain a good driver and sw of group 1 and i have to work hard for more than a year to obtain all the equip i need... and now i see one login 1 week ago go forward me ever without spend money cos him was so lucky to return when this event going on?

This is unfair, not also for those who don't spend real money, but it's unfrair for those who ever spend it each month to be at the top.

Im a returnee too and im not happy of this event who leave me behind cos i login 1-2 month early, this is frustrating.

Post subject: Re: Returnee event
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 1:33 pm 

those returnee clothes and clubs that they got are a 30 day life span m8.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:25 pm 

The one returnee i know said it's not tradable and belongs to character only and not have expiration date. Maybe the box have expiration, but when it's opened the clubs or clothes inside is only no-tradable. (i ask him about it and he answer me so)

He got not tradable blast ironser R masterpiece and other clubs of group 1, and all uv clothes group 1, he said only the ball marker 10.000 shots got 7 days expiration and some other things as balls, exp items ecc ecc...

You ever see around a blast G iron set R masterpiece group 1 repairable, not tradable? Or with expiration date? That was given to him by this event.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:37 am 

When returnee returns they get clothes G1 and clubs Masterpiece G1 (mighty). These have a time expire date (1 month) and the clubs are limited to 1000 shots.

To get the permanent G3 clothes and clubs G1 Masterpiece (Blast) returne must play the ticket quests. They should have a quest ticket in inventory or in virtual locker. Right click that to activate and then proceed to do the ticket quests.

To check these go to ticket quest under quest menu ingame (Q key)

Not easy quests for lower levels (-10 Abel) some quests are in MM so needs to be lvl 101 and the last 2 quests that give the G3 clothes and G1 permanent clubs are in CTPR and Hidden Forest.

Hope this helps you :D

Proud Master of PT

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:12 pm 

Ines wrote:
When returnee returns they get clothes G1 and clubs Masterpiece G1 (mighty). These have a time expire date (1 month) and the clubs are limited to 1000 shots.

To get the permanent G3 clothes and clubs G1 Masterpiece (Blast) returne must play the ticket quests. They should have a quest ticket in inventory or in virtual locker. Right click that to activate and then proceed to do the ticket quests.

To check these go to ticket quest under quest menu ingame (Q key)

Not easy quests for lower levels (-10 Abel) some quests are in MM so needs to be lvl 101 and the last 2 quests that give the G3 clothes and G1 permanent clubs are in CTPR and Hidden Forest.

Hope this helps you :D

i'm a return player also having come back to the game almost a month ago, i don't have a Quest ticket that you speak of?
i have sent a dqa so hopefully it can be resolved so i can play the quests.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:17 am 

Xunzul2 wrote:
The one returnee i know said it's not tradable and belongs to character only and not have expiration date. Maybe the box have expiration, but when it's opened the clubs or clothes inside is only no-tradable. (i ask him about it and he answer me so)

He got not tradable blast ironser R masterpiece and other clubs of group 1, and all uv clothes group 1, he said only the ball marker 10.000 shots got 7 days expiration and some other things as balls, exp items ecc ecc...

You ever see around a blast G iron set R masterpiece group 1 repairable, not tradable? Or with expiration date? That was given to him by this event.

No it don't help me cos im frustrated the same. I return to play after 10 years and i got nothing cos i do it 1 month before this event. Im frustrated cos that clubs and that clothes each peiece cost from 800mil ng to 5bil ng to normal players who usually spend real money to get it.

Whetever im not the only one who think this way so keep in mind im not talking/writing only about myself only. That event disturb lots of players, lots of old players.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:48 am 

I think it was a year ago when there were quests for everyone to collect combine clothes and Masterpiece G1 clubs, char bound.
Maybe they have some sort of event like this again next year.

Don't be angry, it won't help you or anyone else, try to have fun.

As Ines said: Not easy quests for lower levels (-10 Abel) some quests are in MM so needs to be lvl 101 and the last 2 quests that give the G3 clothes and G1 permanent clubs are in CTPR and Hidden Forest.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 4:10 am 

Kidakatje wrote:
I think it was a year ago when there were quests for everyone to collect combine clothes and Masterpiece G1 clubs, char bound.

It was 2 years ago around same time

Proud Master of PT

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:06 am 

Ines wrote:
Kidakatje wrote:

It was 2 years ago around same time

:lol: Time flies when you're having fun :lol: