Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I totally disagree because I was blocked in the shoot league
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:30 pm 

I cannot accept that they have made the decision to block both accounts to those who participate with two or more active accounts and in different teams, from the same IP in the shooting league. I clarify I connect every day and for several hours with both accounts, first of all I tell them my English is very bad and I make this protest with the help of the google translator, I understand that there is a regulation stipulated in advance for everyone equally (which does not I read it because I do not know English), but I consider that they are wrong with respect to those users who play several hours with different accounts from the same IP, if the objective is to prevent users with different accounts from participating in order to avoid that people who connect little do not They use the account to take advantage of said tournament I totally agree, but if one that connects daily and for several hours with both accounts, I do not accept that he is prevented from participating with more than one, and in case they determine the position established by you, what you should take into account is either accept the first account registered in the tournament from the same IP or allow one to connect from the same IP with more than one account if business and when a certain number of minimum weekly hours have been connected. It is the first time I have been blocked in almost 12 years that I have played it. As I would also like to know if I will be prevented from participating in the entire tournament with both accounts, or if the blocking is a sanction that is established for a period.
They would have to take into account that in a home it is not always only one who plays this game daily, since there may be more than one person.
You will know that there are many people who have several accounts from the same IP, and it does not seem correct that they are prevented from participating in a tournament by registering with 2 different accounts and on different teams, as I said above they would have to take into account whether daily both accounts are connected for several hours and if not, allow only the first one to participate and do not block both.
I am not going to participate in the league on a monthly basis, but if they are going to take this criterion that they took for the tournament (I clarify, I do not know what criterion is taken for the league because I do not participate), I hope they will do the same for those who participate with more than one keko in this league, because it is not correct that for one thing if possible and not for another !!!!
I would also like you to answer if this block is for the entire tournament or is a sanction for a number of days.
Thank you
To continue taking care of this deadly virus that has the world so badly.

Felipe1965
Level 1H (177)

Post subject: Re: I totally disagree because I was blocked in the shoot league
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:30 pm 

I can tell you from experience that the block will last the duration of this season of SOL (happened to a guildy last season)

These rules are to prevent players to take advantage of the prizes the SOL tournament provides. imagine playing with 10 accounts to get the runes prizes, then making items with those runes for the "main account" to use.

I understand your frustation but the rules are there for all to read and same rules to all members.

Proud Master of PT

Post subject: Re: I totally disagree because I was blocked in the shoot league
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:58 pm 

felipe1965 wrote:
I cannot accept that they have made the decision to block both accounts to those who participate with two or more active accounts and in different teams, from the same IP in the shooting league. I clarify I connect every day and for several hours with both accounts, first of all I tell them my English is very bad and I make this protest with the help of the google translator, I understand that there is a regulation stipulated in advance for everyone equally (which does not I read it because I do not know English), but I consider that they are wrong with respect to those users who play several hours with different accounts from the same IP, if the objective is to prevent users with different accounts from participating in order to avoid that people who connect little do not They use the account to take advantage of said tournament I totally agree, but if one that connects daily and for several hours with both accounts, I do not accept that he is prevented from participating with more than one, and in case they determine the position established by you, what you should take into account is either accept the first account registered in the tournament from the same IP or allow one to connect from the same IP with more than one account if business and when a certain number of minimum weekly hours have been connected. It is the first time I have been blocked in almost 12 years that I have played it. As I would also like to know if I will be prevented from participating in the entire tournament with both accounts, or if the blocking is a sanction that is established for a period.
They would have to take into account that in a home it is not always only one who plays this game daily, since there may be more than one person.
You will know that there are many people who have several accounts from the same IP, and it does not seem correct that they are prevented from participating in a tournament by registering with 2 different accounts and on different teams, as I said above they would have to take into account whether daily both accounts are connected for several hours and if not, allow only the first one to participate and do not block both.
I am not going to participate in the league on a monthly basis, but if they are going to take this criterion that they took for the tournament (I clarify, I do not know what criterion is taken for the league because I do not participate), I hope they will do the same for those who participate with more than one keko in this league, because it is not correct that for one thing if possible and not for another !!!!
I would also like you to answer if this block is for the entire tournament or is a sanction for a number of days.
Thank you
To continue taking care of this deadly virus that has the world so badly.

Felipe1965
Level 1H (177)

Hey felipe, I remember seeing a post from Vohkese about this season's punishments being much more harsh than the previous seasons.

Hope this helps

Sam