Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Exeter, Devon
Will SO please put the Number 5 back on the Dice in this maintenance on July 27th ?

_________________
Camilla-IceIceBaby 182 WP3
Challice 102 MP...
Isca-Babe 103 MP...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 59
You know Shotonline do not give two ***** about what the customers said .. whilst they take their time answering your question.. ask them why both numbers 2 and 5 have been removed .. ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 203
I have gotten 5 twice since they added the new options......used to get it all the time when it was "You Lose". Why can't they just actually make dice rolling random, not weight the odds so much against a 2 or a 5? What would be the big deal to get course map keys, I'm sure we all have more than we could ever use on maps anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Exeter, Devon
metbid wrote:
I have gotten 5 twice since they added the new options......used to get it all the time when it was "You Lose". Why can't they just actually make dice rolling random, not weight the odds so much against a 2 or a 5? What would be the big deal to get course map keys, I'm sure we all have more than we could ever use on maps anyway.

.
If SO are allowed to even weigh Dice in their favour and not make it totally ( genuinely ) random then this shows just how crooked this whole game is and needs to be investigated by a Gaming Standards Committee of some sort :!:

_________________
Camilla-IceIceBaby 182 WP3
Challice 102 MP...
Isca-Babe 103 MP...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 817
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
i get random's all the time including the 2 n 5 ....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Exeter, Devon
Chizee wrote:
i get random's all the time including the 2 n 5 ....

.
:roll: write the numbers u get down and see if it equates to a 1 in 6 chance on the 5.
I bet it's nearer 1 in 50 rolls to get the 5 FIX !

_________________
Camilla-IceIceBaby 182 WP3
Challice 102 MP...
Isca-Babe 103 MP...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 223
Location: Plymouth, Devon, UK
spicky wrote:
Chizee wrote:
i get random's all the time including the 2 n 5 ....

.
:roll: write the numbers u get down and see if it equates to a 1 in 6 chance on the 5.
I bet it's nearer 1 in 50 rolls to get the 5 FIX !




I have written down what I have got - Here are the results - As you can see, NO 5


4,4,1,1,1,1,6,4,1,1,1,4,3,4,3,1,1,1,4,1,2,6,1,4,2,1,6,3,1,1

_________________
SirCornholio
AHM Guild - GM
Lv195 - WPIII
-----------------------------------------------------
Due to its large carbon footprint, the light at the end of the tunnel has
been turned off.

It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask for permission!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 5 on Dice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Exeter, Devon
cornholio wrote:
spicky wrote:
Chizee wrote:
i get random's all the time including the 2 n 5 ....

.
:roll: write the numbers u get down and see if it equates to a 1 in 6 chance on the 5.
I bet it's nearer 1 in 50 rolls to get the 5 FIX !




I have written down what I have got - Here are the results - As you can see, NO 5


4,4,1,1,1,1,6,4,1,1,1,4,3,4,3,1,1,1,4,1,2,6,1,4,2,1,6,3,1,1

.
wowser....just look at all them 1's.......i tell you Crooks run this game !

_________________
Camilla-IceIceBaby 182 WP3
Challice 102 MP...
Isca-Babe 103 MP...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron