Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Banned by what everyone does
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:51 pm 

After being banned for almost 2 months, today one of the SOMs tells me that my account will be closed. I was banned because I entered with the account of my friends (with their consent) to claim their items, some had luxury, delux etc. First they accused me of having multiple accounts, which was not true, then they accused me of abusing an event which I still don't know what it was, then they said they had no way to prove that the accounts I entered were not mine (or whether the records, name of the account owner, address have never been taken into account?), then they tell me that it is for a violation of the Terms of Use, I ask them to show me the part that I allegedly violated, 2 months and never I got a reply.
this says the terms of service about username and password

(4. Account / password security.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your username and password, whether or not you authorize it. Also, keep in mind that the security of your account is your responsibility.)
NOWHERE DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ENTERING WITH SEVERAL ACCOUNTS, as everyone knows only 2 accounts per person are allowed (which some people do not comply with but nothing happens to them).
Now they take more than 10 years away from me in the game because they say that I violated the TOS and I do not find such a violation.
The game is supposed to be shared with the community and friends, many of us create good friendships through the game and on many occasions we have helped each other with missions and something like this had not happened, because I believe that we are all here to help each other. So now I'm the worst of all in the game? I suppose that if they enter the ranking of the game and see the number of characters that there are with number 888,666,777,678 and things like that, nothing happens to those or those who play mm with 3 starters that are their own, nothing happens to them, but to me that only I have my 2 Accounts but at the request of my friends I entered their accounts to claim those items and are they going to take everything from me?
Personally I believe that if there is no WRITTEN Rule, there is no legal or moral basis to sanction a Foul, without the Rules this world would be much worse than now.

Finally I say goodbye.
Sincerely JH0NCITO (Lv 194)

Post subject: Re: Banned by what everyone does
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:26 am 

JHONCITO is my friend and I know he didn't broke any real rule. I think it's an unfair ban and the way GameCampus handle this kind of issues makes me don't want to stay in game, even more I will not spend more money in this game if we can get banned for no reason and get no answers.

BTW our guild still don`t have the hat logo changed and no one answer us the tickets.

People spend money and time in this game, we are costumers, not your slaves. You will keep runing the game lake this?
Do not count with my money or time, later.

Bunkernator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:29 am 

JHONCIT0 is also my friend and I know hin long time ago.

We always play together, we share good time playing shot online.

This is definitely a injuste choice and I personally ask he has to be unabanned please.

You can ban a thief, a bad person, an unpolite person, but JHONCIT0 is a good friend for all comunity, please think your choice and go away with this,

WE WANT TO PLAY WITH JHONCIT0 and WE miss him.

I hope our words be taking in consideration.

You can take this as a advertisement, but not to be so estricous.

JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person, JHONCIT0 is a good person.

Please again, you need to consider your choice.

I will be writing this on square because comunity need to know we miss JHONCIT0.

Marvinn (lvl 524) and too long playing, invierting money and severals hours sharing with friends.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:37 am 

yall need to d n q them individually rather than posting replies to this ...chit wont get done here ..d n q them repeatedly