Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sorry to keep bringing this up but.........
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:22 am 

Its been 4 weeks now and as a "returning player" my items that were put into the game archive (as per the announcement on web Homepage) have still not been returned to my account.

Direct Q&As go unanswered which makes me wonder as to what the A actually stands for....

These items include full club/clothes sets that have taken me years to attain along with char bound items (Odellia Valhalla etc) that i cannot quest upgrade because the i don't have them anymore.

i have logged in and played everyday for the best part of a month now,surely that should signal that this account is active and so have returned the items by now?

At the end of play every day i empty my toons inventory in case that was stopping the items being transferred but no luck.

If this can be sorted i promise to never moan about other stuff again,even getting DC'd from the Open Tour.... ;)

On behalf of myself and others that might encounter this problem,SO please get back to me or resolve this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Sorry to keep bringing this up but.........
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:17 pm 

i logged in daily and didnt get my stuff back, play with tempest iron und ctl wedges now its hillarious.
no answer show us what we are worth right nothing.
good work support to get more peeps away from game.