Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: My Best Round Ever !! The Most Epic Win I had in SO History
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:30 pm 

Hi..Its me NPC Arthur.. 8-)
Take a look what I shot vs this little girl that have been trying to pass my quest for over 5days now.
She tried more than 60 x and I beat the crap out of her every time :lol: , I always shot at least -18 to - 22 ,but to be fair,
I shot mostly -21 in 90% of the round vs her :lol: . Her best round was -18 but that's not enough for my average -21 :lol: .
I have to give her credit though, she started the quest as a -14 HC at Gleiger and now she is a -17 HC, omg I'm so scare now :lol:
I thought she will quit, but the little b kept coming so .. . as the Bad azz NPC that I'm .. that's here to help you level up with Speed Jump Book quests, I decided to teach this little girl a lesson once and for all, I shot my best score in SO ever against any of you :lol: ,
I shot a -25 :lol: :lol: . Can you believe that ?... Yes I shot -25 !!! Not even with the top players in the game I shot -25 in this quest :lol:
But I had to showed this little b who the man is...me..NPC Arthur. :lol: :lol:
The true is, we closed the Speed Jump Book quest a few days ago and didn't tell you that those that still have the Quest Vs me at Gleiger still available , we changed it so if you try to play Vs me you're r not be able to beat me :lol: :lol:
The funny part is, she tried so many time to beat me that if I knew that, I would had ask her to apply at Q guild and help them with coupons :lol: :lol: . You should had seen her face when I made that eagle putt at the 18th with cloud 21* and 5.3 head wind, it was an epic finish 8-) :lol: . . "stop trying and go and play with your Barbies instead " I told her :lol: :lol:
Just wait until she finds out we no longer sell the 3rd Speed Jump book on our website :P , what an awesome NPC I'm, don't forget to click on me at SQ if you ever need me, I'm here to help I think :lol:

sincerely,
NPC Arthur

please look at the beating...I mean, the scorecard below

Attachments:
11_30_16_12_11.jpg
11_30_16_12_11.jpg [ 423.45 KiB | Viewed 501 times ]

Post subject: Re: My Best Round Ever !! The Most Epic Win I had in SO History
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:57 am 

Congrats on your winning.
I hope you have enough CC to buy yourself a name change ticket.
What about GM Sadistic?

lasophie, I am very sorry for you and i hope you will get his azz after all, good luck to you.

ps
you brought it in a unique way, cheers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 am 

Nice job Arthur.

Remember, I was in a match with you and we were on Gleiger 6, that funky par-4 with the severely sloping away green. There was a 6+ headwind and I did all I could to keep the ball in play despite the hurricane force winds.

But I gotta hand it to you Arthur. Your shot was truly amazing. You were already up several stroke on three consecutive eagles but I guess you weren't done showing off. You played a shot off the back SO billboard and ricocheted your ball back onto the green with spin right back up that crazy hill. Of course, I knew what would happen next. Another Eagle!!!

So I had to quit at that point. Hope you weren't too disappointed. I'm not worthy be on the same planet when one rebounds shots off objects that are OB.

Bows humbly to Arthur.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:58 am 

Thank you guys for your replies , it means a lot to me. And wow he used the billboard ? and I thought the 3w Chip-in trick that he used against me 4x was bad enough, but wow. Talking to some friends, it looks like the higher your HC at Gleiger the more he cheats, If I knew, I would have kept my -14 HC and not improve it to -18 like I did. This explains why he kept playing better and better the more I played him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:07 am 

I'm also tired of this clown, I'm hc -14 too and look what he does. I'm all up for a challenge, but this is ReadiCuteAzz ( Ridiculous).
I'm done with this.
"but but but this will make u a better player ", well it did ,and if it did, I should get rewarded but he won't let you, just look at the scores.

Attachments:
12_5_21_08_23.jpg
12_5_21_08_23.jpg [ 435.79 KiB | Viewed 274 times ]
12_8_08_55_09.jpg
12_8_08_55_09.jpg [ 416.64 KiB | Viewed 274 times ]
12_6_21_08_04.jpg
12_6_21_08_04.jpg [ 413.81 KiB | Viewed 274 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:30 pm 

Thank you so much to pg1965 and all of you that encouraged me one way or another. I finally beat that piece of you know what.
Like pg1965 said, you have to try to have a chance for birdie on 1st hole and then he has to go OB on the 1st hole, thats when he'll shoot around -15. I noticed the pin location was #3 for the round I beat him.
If he doesn't go OB on the 1st hole, get out, and start a new game until he does. I did happened to shot my best score ever on this round -21 and my HC now is -19 .

I hope this help others, thank you.

Attachments:
12_13_18_05_06.jpg
12_13_18_05_06.jpg [ 435.17 KiB | Viewed 184 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:12 pm 

Well done ! I actually managed to beat him tonight at last, he OB on the 3rd and the 18th in awful weather when I got onto the green both times.

Happy day, well done you x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:25 pm 

I want to add something else that I just noticed a pattern on all my screenshot scorecards of rounds vs Arthur and I noticed that even if he doesn't go OB on the 1st hole, if you are ahead of him on the front 9 , he will shoot around -15 or even less. Also, if you are even after the front 9 , will shoot -18 to -19.
I have a lots of screenshots of scorecards and he did this on all of them. I hope this help.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:27 pm 

bryaninbristol wrote:
Well done ! I actually managed to beat him tonight at last, he OB on the 3rd and the 18th in awful weather when I got onto the green both times.

Happy day, well done you x

Great job ,I'm very happy for you.