Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: HS Error
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:46 am 

Dont know if this help as its an old error message but its something to try

cheers

mofinn

1. HackShield Update Error ( HS Error 300000030)

This error was caused by imcompleted updating of HackShield usually due to a firewall. We have uploaded the patch to solve this problem on 29/9/2005. If you still have a problem, download the most updated client from our download page.

2. Conflict With Certain Codec (Shot.exe Error, Error Code 10307)
This error was caused by the conflict between DCDSPFilter in Codec Package and game. We have been carrying on futher investigation. However, for time being, the best way for you to solve the problem is to remove DCDSPFilter in the codec.

Solution 1.

1. Start -> Run
2. Type regsvr32 "C:Program Files\\Unified Codec Pack\\DCDSPFilter.ax" /u

Solution 2. (If you installed Unified Codec Package)

1. Start -> Programs -> Unified Codec Pack >>Uninstall>>Uninstall x.xx.

We apologised to users who have this problem. It took quite a long time for OnNet to find out the problem and figure out a solution since each user had different network settings.

OnNet will continue to do their best to solve this problem and we hope to find out the solution as soon as possible.

Post subject: Same Same
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:11 pm 

exact same problem, for 6 months still cant find a fix, Skittles game, wasted my coin

Post subject: Following update ... Cannot play no more ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:19 pm 

Not played for months and latest updates lead to getting Error below.

HS Error

An Error file has been installed.
program closes.

So ...

Uninstalled Shot Online

Downloaded new/updated ShotOnlineLauncher

Ran Installation, latest updates downloaded ya-de-ya ...

"Connect" still leads to same error ...

Error Pop-up:

HS Error

An Error file has been installed.
program closes.

\\Unified Codec Pack\\DCDSPFilter.ax
- does not exists on my machine ...

Used to work ...
Don\'t work now ... !!

- Only difference on machine since last played is is IE7
- ???

Anyone got a clue - as no response from Direct Q&A yet ...

:?

Post subject: GOLF POLL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:44 pm 

WHO IS GOING TO TRY THE NEW GOLF GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT

Post subject: Re: GOLF POLL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:47 pm 

its already out, i tried it, it sucks, end of story.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 pm 

I was planning on trying it out but it won\'t take my registration so i can\'t download the game,was before i read there were only 4 courses.My vote is no.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:39 am 

Tried it, has potential but as it is now it sucks. Can ony play play repetative 3 hole course for free other maps cost money to play which means you have to upgrade to premium account. SO is a far better playing expieriance. Long story short....waste of time right now. :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:16 am 

from what i read thers no lvlin no guilds no items no nothing

so theres no me either

voted no if any doubt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 pm 
This makes me laugh more than anything. For weeks people were posting that SO get their act together because this New Ultimate Tour Golf was gonna put SO in danger of loosing so many players... It\'s out now, i haven\'t even tried it, i have no plans on trying it... and i am glad i did not even bother wasting my time downloading it....And all you here now is how horrible it is... funny stuff...
From the posts that I have read, it does not even compare to SO...sure there are some probs with this game, but seriously...maybe people will appreciate what they have with SO a little more now...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm 

LOL.......that\'s because most of them didn\'t take the time or effort to learn the game and learn how to adjust the settings. The graphics and play are both terrific on there. And judging by how many s.o. players are on there, there\'s quite a few that think so, too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:33 pm 

Quote:
Tried it, has potential but as it is now it sucks. Can ony play play repetative 3 hole course for free other maps cost money to play which means you have to upgrade to premium account. SO is a far better playing expieriance. Long story short....waste of time right now. :?

The big difference...if you choose to pay money, you have a chance to win money as well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:12 am 

Quote:

You make me sick, your goal is to make utour look bad. Only a 3hole course? There are two 18hole courses out right now, I talked to a developer who said they would be adding new courses REGULARLY. You don\'t have to pay money to play other maps, where the hell did you read that? The only reason money is involved would be the gambling part, which is a choice. You can level up, and there will be items you can buy when you level up, characters, clubs, etc. This game has nice graphics and physics engine, my bet is you never played the game, I\'m ranked #1 at the moment;-).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:51 pm 

Quote:
TonyTwoGunz wrote:
Tried it, has potential but as it is now it sucks. Can ony play play repetative 3 hole course for free other maps cost money to play which means you have to upgrade to premium account. SO is a far better playing expieriance. Long story short....waste of time right now.

Quote:
You make me sick, your goal is to make utour look bad. Only a 3hole course? There are two 18hole courses out right now, I talked to a developer who said they would be adding new courses REGULARLY. You don\'t have to pay money to play other maps, where the hell did you read that? The only reason money is involved would be the gambling part, which is a choice. You can level up, and there will be items you can buy when you level up, characters, clubs, etc. This game has nice graphics and physics engine, my bet is you never played the game, I\'m ranked #1 at the moment;-).

as stated above i dont care for this game i just tried it and the only thing i was able to do was the 3 hole course everything else possible wants money to play which for a beta game in the first place is totally stupid but hey i dont care i got better games to play dont charge you money to play like shot online fishing champ and trackmania
Quote:

[img:llyn2fll]http://outerzone.us/forum/imagehosting/70447260c1ebf1e9.gif[/img:llyn2fll]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:03 pm 

Oh ok, I see, you were in the score based mode. Go to 1v1, then you can play up to 18 holes on two courses. Go to 1v1 then challenge someone.