Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: ZODS +2ALL STATS
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:55 pm 

zod 100 are worth 500k each...u can sell 3 for 1.5 mil

Post subject: Re: Guess I look like a quitter....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 am 

unfortunatly bugs,

SO has made thier decision by not fixing it. Its frustrating, but it truly is one of those things where if you don\'t like it, don\'t play the game. Its one of the myraid of reasons why I won\'t spend a dime on this game.

Post subject: Re: Guess I look like a quitter....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:09 pm 

sorry, but i cant agree with the statements made by you regarding the disconnects...

i play SO almost every day in the evenings after work for in average 3 or 4 hours, on weekends sometimes a bit more... and, yup, i had my share of disconnects too... but in 99% of the cases it has been either my isp or a prob with my bluetooth.router...

actually, i think since the beginning of the december till today there was only 1 case, where i got disconnected from the game, where i wasnt sure about if its been a server-prob at SO or my internet.connection (hdsl)...

now, if i would be the only one i woulda consider myself just lucky... but it aint that way...

almost all of my games i play are with the same 10-15 friends... most of the time we shoot 18 with 2-4 players and we always play on the blue server... and as for me i can say the same for them... it hardly ever happens one of them gets disconnected... and if they do, then in 49 out of 50 times its either a prob with their internet.con, their computer crashed or their router failured...

so, because i exclusively play on blue server, it might have sumtin to do with the other servers... and yes, in that case it would be a prob at onnet\'s side... but the game in general hardly gives any discons, at least from what i experienced and i play SO since 2 years...

in all that time i think SO had major probs with the stability of their servers about 5 or 6 times... and yes, at these days i as everyone else got a ton of server.caused discons too... but, from what i remember, the last time this occured was about 1.5 months ago...

if imma allowed, a little tip... if the red server says "BUSY" or "OVER" and you cant login there after the first try, just pick another server... i know TONS of people absolutely want to be on the red server and often they click up to 15-20 times, till they finally are able to login on red... i can pretty well imagine, that this can cause probs at the server.side, but thats nothing you can blame onnet for...

i doubt, that if ya in a restaurant and have to go to the toilet and its occupied, that you knock a 1000 times at the door and try to get in... FULL IS FULL and for sure ya wont speed up the process of the guy in there, in joggling the door again and again :) ...

so, again, i know discons happen, server-based ones but even more, that are caused by your isp/computer/router... but if they occure that often a day you might think about, that it aint a prob from onnet... because IF it would be, it would hit everyone and not only 0.1% of the folks playing here...

gl and greets, snooks

Post subject: Re: Fees
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:39 am 

Yes it is free to play. You use the in-game currency to play. The Ng(in-game money) is used for green fees. You earn the Ng by playing the rounds. If you are level 10 or under, you can play the beginner course for free. Suggestion, when you start, don\'t waste your Ng on things not needed at first such as different clothes and such. Save it up for the 1st set of new clubs you will want starting at level 25.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:36 am 

Hey thanks for the help man. It looks like the beginner\'s course is
Alfheim? Looks like a good time :)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:43 pm 

Quote:
Hey thanks for the help man. It looks like the beginner\'s course is
Alfheim? Looks like a good time :)

The beginner courses are Alfheim, Fenslair and Sosori. I suggest staying away from Fenslair till around level 15 or 20. Not sure how that course was voted as a beginner course lol. Also, the real courses should be fun for you to play. I think there are 4 or 5 of those 8)
You gain more EXP by playing with more people. So playing with a 4some is the best way to go. It will help you level quicker so you can build your character faster. Make sure you add your 2 stat points after each level. You can place them on power, impact, skill or stamina. I suggest staying away from stamina at the beginning and focus mainly on power and impact.
There are a ton of people that will help out with any questions you may have. Have fun!

Post subject: Need some tips on creating a good looking guild image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:33 pm 

Our guild will soon be D class and need some tips on creating a good looking guild image. 16 x 16 pixels bmp format doesn\'t allow much imagination. Any help would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Need some tips on creating a good looking guild image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:58 am 

your guild name might help...

Post subject: Re: Need some tips on creating a good looking guild image
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:42 pm 

You need to create an image larger than 16x16 first of all. Start out with an image size of 200x200 then down size that image to 16x16. You will see the details more clearly. Use something easy to identify and something large enough to fit the entire box. You should have no problem if you do that.

Post subject: guild image
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:24 pm 

Thanks Clollier, thats the info I was looking for.
I will try that.