Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guild Thief List
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:08 pm 

Iamamemer,

What is your authority to decide who goes on this list?

Is this list sanctioned and approved by SO?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm 

Ill have a look at the posts made recently and see about additions or removals.

In reference to Ziggy, I presume you havent read the entire thread else you wouldnt have asked the question you did.

Just to help you a little, heres something i copied and pasted from a post within the thread......

I run this thread as I see it based on the info given, Im no authority but simply judge each player based on what I see as a Guild Club/Items Thief.

Hope that helps.

In addition, there are NO sanctioned posts/threads or whatever in this forum by SO unless you wish to take the view that if a post/topic remains then its sanctioned based on the fact that it hasnt been removed/edited or deleted entirely.

The list is simply here to give GMs a heads up on ppl to avoid based on the 1 simple criteria of stealing property (namely clubs but items/NG also) belonging to the Guild which would have been kindly donated by its members.

This is NOT a place for feuds, to vent anger on others or to discuss players who scam in sq or in AH - there are PLENTY of threads available to discuss those fktards.

Again - Hope that helps!!!

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 pm 

JUSTIN_LEONARD added to list.

All others unfortunately do not fit the acceptance criteria to be allowed to join the "List of complete Guild Thief Fktards"

Scamming in sq or in AH or personal P2P trading isnt nice and Im sure ppl will agree that these ppl should remain Guildless too but if I added all these aswell then the list really would be looooooooooooong.

In addition, all those on the list will remain on the list esp given the evidence provided by 1 of the "thieves" in the above recent posts stating they were "loaned" stuff and at no point did they say the stuff was returned and now they are in a different Guild = GUILD THIEF!!!

TY

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 am 

Big_Chief wrote:
Tina33 wrote:
A lot has been said here concerning us and another person in this post. We are Mr. and Mrs. X. During our time with the 19th Hole guild we were loaned several clubs from multiple sources as should be the case with any good guild to help us move forward, pass tests, and become better players. During the time in question, we had conversations with another player who we thought was high up in the 19th Hole guild hierarchy. Unfortunately, because this particular problem has gone on so long we are unable to call this person to our defense. It seems that even if we could, the information given to us was either not correct, or misunderstood. From that standpoint we can see how others might view the entirety of the situation as a theft of someone else’s property. There is a whole lot more to this story that is not being discussed here; and to be honest it doesn’t need to be. We made a mistake through ignorance, a little misinformation, and poor judgment. We should have followed through more with the parties involved, but instead got angry with the situation and reacted poorly. So here we sit today, with a problem hanging over our heads, and a label as “thieves”.

So, we respectfully apologize for this issue to any and all parties involved, and assure both the leaders of the 19th hole and our current guild, and any other involved parties that we realize this type of behavior should not have taken place, and that it will not happen again. We hope that people, who know us, can overlook this bad decision, consider what we have done since, and move on.

Your sense of entitlement is sickening. :? :oops:

There post is also not correct. They are guild thiefs who have never attempted to return anything to the member or guild. This happened may 2009, its now almost January 2010, they have made no attempt whatsoever to return clubs or to make any restitution. Yes they thought then and they think now they were entitled.There post isn't factual, as there is no one who would be comming to their defense, their still not owning up to what they did. All they did was post a bunch of gibberish, about misinformation and so forth. They state there sorry, yet have done nothing to pay back the member whose clubs they outright stole.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm 

sidster37

took 34 mill worth of stuff and left guild.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm 

Their
There
They're

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:11 pm 

carefull yall rossthebosss been seen
Black widows guild atm hope none of the guildies loaned him some nado's....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm 

Yes some of you may know me i am GM of ShotOnline_FreeAgents my char name is prewett we brought in a guy was very dedicated so we loaned him some clubs and ng to buy clubs. also helped him with Zods. he made semi-pro bailed on a few people and then left our guild. with items and oweing ng. wanted to warn every1. his chr. name is DancesWithDevils.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 am 

Guild masters be aware, OLD_JAMIE made a new toon called lefty_jamz and asked to join our guild. After a while he begged a few bits and 20 mil ng then immeadiately left the guild. OLD_JAMIE now denies it was him, says he made lefty_jamz for his cousin (in which case he should have told us it wasn't him joining our guild). Either way, dodgy and a scammer so be aware of him.

proud GM of The_pheonix_legion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:09 pm 

I have never had to do this before, but guess there's a first time for everything. We had a player named Sangoku25 join our guild, No_Holes_Barred recently. Seemed ok until he purchased from the guild lockers 4 elgin marbles at very, very, very cheap guild prices. Then he quit the guild. May not seem like a huge deal, but these marbles were bought with cash by myself to benefit our guild. When I say "cheap", I mean very cheap. The point is, they were not purchased with ng's, but with personal cash fby me rom the website. He quit without saying a word to anyone and for 30 minutes or so would not respond to my pm's asking for a reason, until I told him I would have no choice but to report him here and have him added to the guild "scammers" list. Then suddenly he responded. I have requested that he sell me back the marbles at the same price he bought them for. He has now removed me from his friends list. 4 marbles? yea, not a huge deal but what he did was just wrong. He was only in the guild a few weeks and pulled this. Just don't want to see him scam any other guilds. Thank you.

mrs50plus
Guild Master - No_Holes_Barred

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm 

Add Confused_Drugy to this one. Stole the following from a guild and then left immediately:

3 Solar Balls 2PC
1 Epi Putter L
1 Tornado Iron Set
2 Zod 100
60,000,000 NG

http://www.aceholesmilitia.com
Level 102 v000000000t
HIOs 48
Handicap -30

v00000000t!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:33 pm 

jdh0921 wrote:
Add Confused_Drugy to this one. Stole the following from a guild and then left immediately:

3 Solar Balls 2PC
1 Epi Putter L
1 Tornado Iron Set
2 Zod 100
60,000,000 NG

Thank you Jack... WIZARDS_OF_SOZ appreciates your support!!!
:oops:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 am 

jdh0921 wrote:

3 Solar Balls 2PC
1 Epi Putter L
1 Tornado Iron Set
2 Zod 100
60,000,000 NG

And how exactly did he acquire these items?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am 

Add ou812dl to that list scammed Gleigergolfers guild out or 4+ bil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 am 

hi iammemer,

1st lemme say good job on the list.

2nd SXG had a guildmember named YourLastDisire. He was in our guild for about 2 months.
He asked to buy a Gold+ Membership for NG from a respected member of our guild named PAR1TY ( ex Unlimited). PAR1TY is 1 of the most honest and trusted traders in this game.
PAR1TY trusted him and gifted the Gold+ before getting the NG as it was for a guild member.
YourLastDisire promptly quit the guild and did not not pay.
This scumbag deserves to be on this list as a guild theif.
Also we have since been told that YourLastDisire is actually another toon of UnDz (known scammer).
Add these fktards to the list m8.
Again keep up the good work.

Aussiegold (SXG Submaster)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next