Community - Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guild Thief List
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm 

Strange dont ya think that JR-redman and JR_Redmond are both written about here as being Guild Clubs Thieves?????

2 similar by half IMO.

So, returned or not they BOTH stay on the list (since its my list anyways, lmao)

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 pm 

Well folks I need to add to this list 3 people, I started my new guild a week ago today and bought clubs for a couple guildies that admitted to returning them and been told they would give out to other people and I wouldn't get them back.

I also spoke to this persons sister via xfire and she also told me I would get my clubs as in driver, irons and putters back and she was going to buy him his own. Well seems they got caught in there own lie this morning by several people and to folks that have known me well over 9months and lied bout the whole thing.

I like to add to this guild scammer list robert86, eifghosty and bigwilley1, they are just under 2 weeks in the game and I tried to help them only to steal guild clubs from my guild. Pretty sad I was promised these back not only by eifghosty and also by his sister stating she make sure I get em back tonight so we'll see what goes on but I doubt it....

BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS EIFGHOSTY, ROBERT86 AND BIGWILLEY1 THEY ARE GUILD SCAMMERS
Until I am returned my items this post stands, if I recieve em back I will edit my post and make it known, but till then it stands as is so watch out for the NEW guild scammers

UPDATE they have created new toons, eifghosty and bigwilley1 are from ohio and robert86 is from Alabama, more info on new toons coming if available...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 am 

Sure sound like thieving tards to me, on t'list they go!!!!!!

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:17 am 

warning_killer tried to join (and successfully did so) PRV. While we didn't give him anything, he did BEG me to GIVE him my 2nd account for almost 30 minutes. His other toon is housemusic and he "claims" he was "hacked" and "needed" a high level toon.

He was quickly removed once the GM was alerted.

BEWARE!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 am 

Yeah...warning_killer hit up 3 or 4 of our members (including myself) on the same day not long ago offering to 'switch' accounts. Umm, yeah buddy...I'll get right on that.

HIOs 9
Alby Counter 2 (real number, 17 :( )
http://www.ww2bob.org

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 pm 

iammemer wrote:
Just like the level 100 list, maybe we should compile a list of complete douchebags who steal stuff from Guilds and quit once they have kindly been lent stuff.

GMs or other players of high regard plz reply to the thread so all other GMs can monitor and keep these fktards guildless.

I will update the list as the replies come in. Plz no idiotic posts just to wind ur mates up, plz keep this a serious tool for us GMs to use - TY.

Could an admin plz sticky this topic - TY

iammemer
Proud Sub-Master AceHolesMilitia Guild (Until some fktard maliciously and spitetfully deleted it - PRIK)

Fktard list as follows...........

ZyGG
ZaiaN
PreTs
fops1223
S_K_Y
Fotrox
Progress
Lewis/Gazza
Bud-zachary2
*Big_Man*
Nathan1988
culo
d1am0nd
adamsmall
NUFC19901818
jack_nick
Hardcore100
SeanH
Rebecca90
Missy17
Jarryd and spelling derivatives
Magic_Man
SHOTONLINE_PRO
Old-Norman
gurra10
xXGaijinxX
bobfred
SkofkoS
Tomster9
MadamVictoria
AUSSIE-BABE
EVR_Skoal
crit13
JTJMotorsport
Vplonline
DAVIDXXXUNDER
X2832
Mrsx2832
kendallfred
zac141
AussieWotan
Jr_redmond
Crossow
JR-redman
robert86
eifghosty
bigwilley1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am 

warning_killer sure seems like a complete smartypants but doesnt fulfill the criteria to be added onto the list, still 1 to avoid thou GMs.

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 am 

Edited Clubs returned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm 

CimaStemp is a GUILD tHIEF AND A BEGGER WATCH OUT FOR HER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm 

Few more details would be handy to enable me to add him/her to the list - TY

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:31 am 

Beware TheBack9 Guild, A guy named TomiB Joined ours, begged for stuff so we gave him a few bits, ng and stuff. then he left.
A mate said he has joined your guild - Hes also a quitter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 am 

TomiB added to t'list, thief!!!!!!!

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am 

It would have been nice had you posted about TomiB earlier. He joined TheBack-9 before you posted. Anywho... He has not begged for anything. He has been active and participating in events. I did give him a Driver and a set of salvador irons. He is maybe level 38.

I think as GMs we should make it clear to new members what our policies are regarding items recieved from the guild. I really feel that some of the lower level people on this list really don't have a clue. I also feel that GMs should make an effort to contact these people and ask for the items back.

I just had a member (level 25) quit who I had given a driver. I will contact that person and ask that he return the item. I will also ask TomiB to return to his former guild what was given to him.

I just think we (as GMs) should make an effort to be certain that there was malicious intent before we string them up here on this list.

I am not defending TomiB or rebutting The_Ex_Terminator's post. Like any GM, I don't want the generosity of my members taken advantage of. I also don't want noobs lynched when they really don't know any better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 pm 

Warning_Killer beware of this scammer, do not let him anywhere near your guild, his main scam is to ask for a loan of your club, telling you his own has been stolen, plz add his name to the thief guild list. Dannick ( Scotland )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 am 

IMO theres a MASSIVE difference to a noob being given stuff and after a while they find the guild isnt for them for whatever reason and leaving to join another, with or without anything they have been given/loaned vs someone who quits immediately they have been given items.

The latter are the ppl who are put onto this list based on what is posted by the person/guild who got screwed over.

Im sure ull see examples where IMO not enough explanation has been given regarding a player and their name is NOT entered onto the list and other examples where ppl are taken off the list when for example clubs are returned or a n other person gives evidence to the contrary.

In regards to TomiB he will remain on the list until Terminator is satisfied with any outcome regarding said player or requests his removal.

Hope that helps.

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next