Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Level 110 looking for a guild, but...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 am 

Well, I am recently getting back into the game after a long lay off. Right now my main toon is level 110 and I am working on my last odelia. I just finished doing my 2nd, hehehehe. Anyways I am pretty active, despite taking a few breaks that span between 2 months and 2 years, lol. I am active though when I play, and I am willing to give notice prior to a break if necessary.

I am from United States, I speak only English. I was formerly guild master of an S5 guild that's been Inactive called Tin_Cup.

Anyways I enjoy any type of guild, regardless if it's a new guild or a coupon earning guild. I enjoy just about all the courses, rounding with anyone and everyone that's up for a game.

Umm, I don't have a mic so no teamspeak or vent or skype...I do chat, though. ;)

Oh yeah, and my main IGN is thedrunkrobert however, currently I'm working on my last odelia and my current IGN is thesoberobert add me and we'll talk, or...not, whatever. lol thanks

Level 115 HDCP -32 (GRP2)
HIO: 83
Albatross Counter: 348

Post subject: Re: Level 110 looking for a guild, but...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 am 

Hello, names Ricky, if you're still guild less SuperBad, S7 guild would love to have you. Active growing guild, it isn't new, I had it for lockers then decided to expand. Message me in game and add me. Thanks and GL.

RickyO
lvl 120 NP1