Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: How to View Rain, Wind, and Temperature
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:48 am 

When you take a picture, I think you'll get good grades if you only check the weather accurately and take a picture.I hope it will be of some help to the novice.

How to Handle the Rain

I usually shoot in 200 yards when it rains.
The reason is that if you hit one more club at about 200 yards, it will stick within seven to five yards of the hole.For a three-par model, it is about 100 yards, 110,115,118,124 yards.It is also the most difficult street in my elementary life.So the way I use it is I type it seven to nine times, and I type about nine percent more at the original distance.

Remember, it depends on the condition of the green, hook, or slice, so make sure you know exactly what you are drawing before taking a shot.

Wind handling system

You can usually think of a three m/s wind as one clank and take a shot.For three m/s winds, it's about one square to the left.For headwinds, move right and take a shot.

※ The longer you go, the more direction you can give yourself.For instance, if you hit 100 yards with a nine-yard iron and you give 1.5 squares to the left with a m/s wind, you give two squares with a 400-yard stroke.It's all about the picture.Since the technology shot changes a lot depending on the amount of points you give to it, you should refer to the know-how of the leader to make it your own.

Response to changes in temperature

Normal temperature is based on sunny 24 degrees Celsius.

We take a shot, add and subtract, and so on.
For me, it beats one percent less than two degrees.And if you have a cloud, you see four to five percent more over 100 yards.Usually, it seems like a two-meter breeze is the same as a dark cloud.

※ For your information, cut 7 to 8 percent off the tree when it is approximately 3 m/s before the wind blows.

I hope it helps a little.As it is my personal know-how, I don't think it is accurate, so please submit a comment that is more helpful to the novice rather than unnecessary comments.^^