Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: GHP use
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 am 

Our Guild just leveled up recently to class "E" and now we have access to the GHP. I am the sub master and at times I can use the enhancements. We are wondering if the GHP is available to associates and regular guild members as well? If anyone could provide some helpful information regarding the GHP system it would be appreciated. For example..who can use it, cool down period and etc.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: GHP use
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:33 am 

Only the GM/Advisors/submasters can set the ghp to be used

News: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/notice
Events: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/events
DQ&A: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/support/qnawrite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am 

Thanks SOM...appreciate your time and response!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 am 

If you are new the the GHP system as worth saying once activated by GM/Subs/Advisors, whatever they choose lasts for 2 hours and EVERYONE in you guild who is playing at that time benefits from whatever bonus is choosen.

Cooldown takes around 24 hours to reset & GHP is added too when each member logs in they recieve between 1 & 5 points(once per every 24 houes) how much depends on a few things including length of time since the members last log in,if log in is in guild time as helps i believe.
Along with guild members playing in the same room during guild time all helps towards building the total up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 am 

mick99 wrote:
If you are new the the GHP system also worth saying once activated by GM/Subs/Advisors, whatever they choose lasts for 2 hours and EVERYONE in you guild who is playing at that time benefits from whatever bonus is choosen.

Cooldown takes around 24 hours to reset & GHP is added too when each member logs in they recieve between 1 & 5 points(once per every 24 houes) how much depends on a few things including length of time since the members last log in,if log in is in guild time as helps i believe.
Along with guild members playing in the same room during guild time all helps towards building the total up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm 

I can't thank you enough mick99!! It all makes perfect sense now. Your response will be shared with all the members of our Guild. That is exactly what I needed to know and now all our guild players can share and benefit from the selected GHP at that time.

Thanks again and it is players like yourself that make SO the best online golf game.
:D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 am 

Your welcome :D