Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Caddy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:18 am 

OK, im lvl 33 and have Ceridwen as a caddy (friendship points 2 / Exp. 44%). She only changes my W1 to W3 after tie shot.

When can i get a different (better) caddy and what can they all do for u to ease play?

She will only gain exp. in 18 hole stroke? or not? And whats the use of Exp. and friendship points? And where do I gain these stats?

Post subject: Re: Caddy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 am 

From level 1 to 41 Ceridwen is your only option as caddy, all she does is change your driver to 3wood automatically if not on the tee box. she also keeps a data record of the holes you have played in stroke mode.

After you have passed the semi-pro test you can hire Freya as a caddy. You will have to dismiss Ceridwen first. Freya costs 10mNG, she will give you a free item every 72 strokes. At first she just gives you nectars and nepenthes, after you level her a few times she will start giving you sets of 18 hole balls. After a while you can get 9 hole cymas and mageias.
To level the caddy you must play 18 hole games.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 am 

Thanx for the info...

Setekh wrote:
From level 1 to 41 Ceridwen is your only option as caddy, all she does is change your driver to 3wood automatically if not on the tee box. she also keeps a data record of the holes you have played in stroke mode.

So, no need to worry right now. But whats the use of leveling her up? (btw: friendship points = lvl?)

Setekh wrote:
After you have passed the semi-pro test you can hire Freya as a caddy. You will have to dismiss Ceridwen first. Freya costs 10mNG, she will give you a free item every 72 strokes. At first she just gives you nectars and nepenthes, after you level her a few times she will start giving you sets of 18 hole balls. After a while you can get 9 hole cymas and mageias.

So I better start saving some serious cash! Is Exp transfered from Cer -> Freya or do you start at 0 again?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 am 

Hermano wrote:
So I better start saving some serious cash! Is Exp transfered from Cer -> Freya or do you start at 0 again?

No, the exp points are NOT transferable from one caddy to the next. Start back at square 1.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm 

Any idea what level she gets decent?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 pm 

lv 6 for the balls, lv9 for a chance to get the other stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm 

Woah i got a long way to go lol

Cheers dude.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm 

Setekh wrote:
lv 6 for the balls, lv9 for a chance to get the other stuff.

It's level 11 to get the other stuff.

If you're talking behind my back.....you're in a good position to kiss my azz.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 am 

Hi there, I have just bought the new caddy Freya. To Confirm you MUST be at least Level 41 AND a SEMI PRO and she does COST 10 MILLION NG.

When you buy her you will Fire Ceridwen and lose all of her stat points you have built up.... but this will probably be low as you are just interested in levelling as fast as possible and passing the SEMI test, lets be honest! You would also have been recruited by a guild who will help you out on clubs, etc but dont abuse it (if they DONT help then change guilds!) so therefore DO save up to get your caddy upgrade.

Here's the Caddy low down for BOTH caddy's:
1) You have to complete 18 hole rounds to get a SINGLE caddy point.
2) It doesnt matter what course you play or what type of game you play you always get the same amount of caddy points as long as you complete the 18 holes.
3) Caddy points ONLY increase for the number of players per game. So the following applies:
    Completing a 18 hole SINGLE player = 1 CADDY POINT
    Completing a 18 hole TWO player = 2 CADDY POINTS
    Completing a 18 hole THREE player = 3 CADDY POINTS
    Completing a 18 hole FOUR player = 4 CADDY POINTS
AGAIN doesnt matter on the course or game type!

4) If a player drops out during the round at ANY point you still pick up the corresponding caddy points at the end as long as you finish the round. So if you start with 4 players and end with 2 players you GET 4 CADDY POINTS at the end.

FREYA CADDY SPECIFIC:

At the start Level 1 you get fewer boxes (because your starting a new friendship) HOWEVER as a bonus during the round if you look for the BLUE ANNOUNCEMENTS TEXT she tells you what is inside the box she gives you so you can decide to sell them at Auction OR keep them but so far I've only had drinks to date but the frequency does increase with each level.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm 

donjuan78 wrote:
Hi there, I have just bought the new caddy Freya. To Confirm you MUST be at least Level 41 AND a SEMI PRO and she does COST 10 MILLION NG.

When you buy her you will Fire Ceridwen and lose all of her stat points you have built up.... but this will probably be low as you are just interested in levelling as fast as possible and passing the SEMI test, lets be honest! You would also have been recruited by a guild who will help you out on clubs, etc but dont abuse it (if they DONT help then change guilds!) so therefore DO save up to get your caddy upgrade.

Here's the Caddy low down for BOTH caddy's:
1) You have to complete 18 hole rounds to get a SINGLE caddy point.
2) It doesnt matter what course you play or what type of game you play you always get the same amount of caddy points as long as you complete the 18 holes.
3) Caddy points ONLY increase for the number of players per game. So the following applies:
    Completing a 18 hole SINGLE player = 1 CADDY POINT
    Completing a 18 hole TWO player = 2 CADDY POINTS
    Completing a 18 hole THREE player = 3 CADDY POINTS
    Completing a 18 hole FOUR player = 4 CADDY POINTS
AGAIN doesnt matter on the course or game type!

4) If a player drops out during the round at ANY point you still pick up the corresponding caddy points at the end as long as you finish the round. So if you start with 4 players and end with 2 players you GET 4 CADDY POINTS at the end.

FREYA CADDY SPECIFIC:

At the start Level 1 you get fewer boxes (because your starting a new friendship) HOWEVER as a bonus during the round if you look for the BLUE ANNOUNCEMENTS TEXT she tells you what is inside the box she gives you so you can decide to sell them at Auction OR keep them but so far I've only had drinks to date but the frequency does increase with each level.

Good luck!

I have not seen the blue text before and my Freya is lv 6. At the beginning of the hole she may give me fruit or something like that but never telling me what is in a drop box.

Hollid
Proud member of Fear -Hollid's Mafia

Remember this is just a game. just relax and play, life will not end if you have a bad shot or round.