Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Driver Help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 am 

Im a lvl 49 belz right now i have a spinel aeolos driver (the purple one) with +6 pwr and +4 impact

people keep telling me i need a better driver

which one should i get?

and whats the diff between colours like i often see red driver black driver.

thank you

Post subject: Re: Driver Help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm 

For a player on a tight budget I would recommend Tornado driver (any version any colour). It has fast bar like your Aeolos but it hits much higher and longer. Tornado is among four longest drivers in game (pretty much equal to Hybrid, Royal driver and Isis). Nowadays you can get Tornado drivers pretty cheap in AH (got 2000 hits non-R Tornado myself for 1.5 mil NG the other day). I got my Tornado R around level 56 and using it still (level 92 now). However if you got NG to spend you can buy Tornado R fitted with some power/skill or Hybrid / Isis drivers. Hybrid has slow bar, but it is rather sensitive to zero misses. Isis has normal bar, but also +5 power/impact/skill stats on it depending on a version. Apart from that Isis allows 10 additional fittings (more than any other club), so if you plan to fit your driver to a maximum, Isis would be your choice. Hurricane and Tempest drivers have wider white zero area and slow bar accordingly. They hit less distance then Nado/Hybrid/Isis/RD. But Hurricane R drivers have 2000 hits against 500 hits of Tornado R drivers and you can get them rather cheap from AH also. One other thing to remember is that repair price of 'top' drivers is more than clubs from Salvador shop and their relatives (like your Spinel). So you would need to spend a lot of NG on repairs or a lot of NG on repair tickets. If you plan to buy repair tickets for CC from item mall, it shouldn't be a problem tho. But nowadays there are clubs with 'G' letter, meaning those clubs can be equipped with gems. Example diamond gems act as club durability, so when you use your 'G' series driver gems are used instead of dura. This allows you to forget about repairs if you purchase gems from koshima shop.

Anyway, there are lots of posts about drivers on this forum, here are some links you might wanna check:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=46007

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19933

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=79740

Hope it helps, HF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 am 

Thanks alot was very well explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am 

:D :D Also in the forum under Vallar, there is a person that did an intense study of ALL club offerings. It is by far one of the best reports I have read..It is called Club Comparision Chart. It is worth the read.