Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Voice Macros
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 am 

Someone asked me today how to get the voices in game. I know a lot of peeps really hate them but I still think they are funny so here are instructions.

Voice Macros:
Open Windows explorer. Click on C Drive, look for GamesCampus folder, if it is not visible try clicking Program Files or Program Files (x86). Open GamesCampus folder/Shot Online/BGM. Find your user name followed by _ macro. Example: chinacat_macro. Double click that. This opens a notepad window. Scroll to bottom of this window until you see a line like this: [SOUND_MACRO]
-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Now delete the first three sets of -1 then add these numbers with a space in between each so it looks like this: 4 8 12 -1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (no space before the fist number) You can try different numbers here too as there are a bunch of different sayings. I used to have a list but I lost it, but you can only change the first three!!
4 is Thank you. 8 is Nice shot! and 12 is Nice birdie
Now click file/save then close window. Now when you are in a game you press 1, 2 or 3 to activate voice

NOTE: Vista or Windows 7 users may have to set up gamescampus folder to be run as administrator before beginning.

Also when you are in the BGM folder, at the top is [CHAT_MACRO] just below this you can type in regular macros and you are not limited to such a short length as in game set-up. It should look like this:
[CHAT_MACRO]
Thank You Very Much!! (Guild name here)
That was the best golf shot I've ever seen!!
Brilliant Effort/Better Luck Next Time M8!!
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
These are just examples, use your imagination!! You do 8 lines then save. These are now activated in game by your F keys, F1 thru F8
There is a limit to the length here too but it is much longer then the in game set-up. Play around and have fun!!

Post subject: Re: Voice Macros
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 am 

I don't why anyone would even have their sounds on. That's the first thing I always disable.

Also I don't like the chat macros and I never use them myself. If someone makes a good shot I can show appreciation to it and write a few words instead of just habitually pressing F1 and showing "nice drive/shot/chip/putt".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am 

That's cool. I put this here so people would have the option. cool?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 am 

Thanks for this tip, Chinacat. Now I know Zyg sounds like the stereotypical Jewish Rabbi!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am 

Nice walk-thru sis. I posted this a while back too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 am 

Just playing around today and tried this, but couldn't seem to get it to work...Any ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 pm 

works for me but u have to wait till others person shot or turn, you cant be the shooter but cant get but 1 and 2 to work 3 don't work for me