GamesCampus Forums
http://forum.gamescampus.com/

XP Levelling Chart??????
http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=114638
Page 2 of 3

Author:  aussiegold [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

i definately know that 118 to 119 is 2 billion exp!

i did it just before christmas

cheers :D

Author:  SNB914 [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

aussiegold wrote:
i definately know that 118 to 119 is 2 billion exp!

i did it just before christmas

cheers :D


Good to know!

Author:  JBricks [ Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

aussiegold wrote:
i definately know that 118 to 119 is 2 billion exp!

i did it just before christmas

cheers :D


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been working on 99->100 for about three months now.

Author:  SNB914 [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

JBricks wrote:
aussiegold wrote:
i definately know that 118 to 119 is 2 billion exp!

i did it just before christmas

cheers :D


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been working on 99->100 for about three months now.


If you have Gold Plat and do a few P-Dens Cads masteries, you should be able to get 99-100 done in 2 weeks at the very most.

Or you could do what I did on my 2nd Odelia toon: play a P-Dens Cads mastery on 2 2x EXP event days with the very best exp gear out there (Mag 5.5, Theurgia P40-50, 90% putter, 30% clymene ball, 30% bonus EXP clothes set, Level 10 Avatar, 15-20% EXP wristband, 10-15% Swing Trainer and 10-15% Ambrosias). Playing with a Grand Royal Pro will give an additional 45% EXP boost as well, so if that also happens, then you are set like never before.

In 2 2x EXP P-Dens Cads masteries, I got from 99-100 that quickly. In fact, the first one started at level 98 and ended nearly 45% through 99. On the second one, I was done by hole 15. I was just smart and timed everything right, so I didn't have to use that much exp gear to get that toon to 100.

And I will repeat that exact process on my 3rd Odelia toon once I simply feel like getting it to 100.

Author:  JBricks [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

SNB914 wrote:
JBricks wrote:
aussiegold wrote:
i definately know that 118 to 119 is 2 billion exp!

i did it just before christmas

cheers :D


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been working on 99->100 for about three months now.


If you have Gold Plat and do a few P-Dens Cads masteries, you should be able to get 99-100 done in 2 weeks at the very most.

Or you could do what I did on my 2nd Odelia toon: play a P-Dens Cads mastery on 2 2x EXP event days with the very best exp gear out there (Mag 5.5, Theurgia P40-50, 90% putter, 30% clymene ball, 30% bonus EXP clothes set, Level 10 Avatar, 15-20% EXP wristband, 10-15% Swing Trainer and 10-15% Ambrosias). Playing with a Grand Royal Pro will give an additional 45% EXP boost as well, so if that also happens, then you are set like never before.

In 2 2x EXP P-Dens Cads masteries, I got from 99-100 that quickly. In fact, the first one started at level 98 and ended nearly 45% through 99. On the second one, I was done by hole 15. I was just smart and timed everything right, so I didn't have to use that much exp gear to get that toon to 100.

And I will repeat that exact process on my 3rd Odelia toon once I simply feel like getting it to 100.


I only XP chase on 2x or 3x days and I don't have gold-plat...

Author:  AlexR [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

JBricks wrote:

I've been working on 99->100 for about three months now.


Better this way, you'll be ready for grads when you hit 100 unlike so many who do lvl 1 > lvl 100 in 2 weeks.

Author:  A_In_NS [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

truffle00 wrote:
119 and 120 are 20 billion each.


20 billion ??!



They have released new enticements to level to 125 and beyond: new titles and new course requiring super high skill. I can not see how many people would spend the time and money required to chase this.

Author:  bigdaddy702 [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

Does anyone know the restrictions for the new course? I'll try anything once, just to check it out...I'm just curiousis all...

Author:  cgmc [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

I made this chart within the last few months

I hope it can help

Attachments:
Exp to level up.JPG
Exp to level up.JPG [ 167.55 KiB | Viewed 3273 times ]

Author:  MasterBlaster65 [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

to be honest fact of the matter is leveling past Master Pro is going to cost time and Money. If your not willing to spend the dough, you have only 2 other options unless you're mega rich with NG. 1st option- Say to self, well self its been fun and we have taken this as far as i am willing to go. Then quit game and find something else(which i hope noone does) or 2nd option- play for fun like game was hopefully intended but obviously not the case with all these push push sales buy now stuff. ( I mean really,whats next for box sales? Mospos Boxes??) :D Only joking of course (I hope) but anyways the 2nd option would seem to be the logical if you dont want to invest the Benjamin's . Go out there, do all the quests, trade items, have interestingly hilarious chats within your guild, build freindships, and all together enjoy the game.





MasterBlaster65
RP 109 and proud submaster of The Royal Family
:D Oh yea and my opinions are my own and not that of Games Campus nor Shot Online reps and all that good stuff.

Author:  SNB914 [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

cgmc wrote:
I made this chart within the last few months

I hope it can help


Wow Cesar...very nice! Well done! The fact that your result came out to such exact numbers like those is quite fascinating.

Author:  SNB914 [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

To add to the chart, 119-120 (which I've heard from quite a few people) is 20,000,000,000 EXP altogether. Furthermore, 120-121, 121-122 and so on is the exact same EXP as well. If any 120+ people want to confirm this, or say otherwise, that would be great!

Author:  cgmc [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

SNB914 wrote:
cgmc wrote:
I made this chart within the last few months

I hope it can help


Wow Cesar...very nice! Well done! The fact that your result came out to such exact numbers like those is quite fascinating.



Thanks, bud

Well... probably the numbers are not as exact as they look like... (decimals can make a difference), but should be very accurated..at least those are what I got leveling myself.

Author:  truffle00 [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

SNB914 wrote:
To add to the chart, 119-120 (which I've heard from quite a few people) is 20,000,000,000 EXP altogether. Furthermore, 120-121, 121-122 and so on is the exact same EXP as well. If any 120+ people want to confirm this, or say otherwise, that would be great!


121-122 is 20 billion as well. If I'm really motivated on Sunday, I'll let you know if 122-123 is the same.

Author:  JBricks [ Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: XP Levelling Chart??????

truffle00 wrote:
SNB914 wrote:
To add to the chart, 119-120 (which I've heard from quite a few people) is 20,000,000,000 EXP altogether. Furthermore, 120-121, 121-122 and so on is the exact same EXP as well. If any 120+ people want to confirm this, or say otherwise, that would be great!


121-122 is 20 billion as well. If I'm really motivated on Sunday, I'll let you know if 122-123 is the same.


Did you confirm that? :lol:

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/