Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Scenario Quests Reward List - Phase 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am 

What's up with the NPC's being jacked up on steroids in the level 110+ scenario quests? We never got any notice on this or anything. It must have just randomly happened on one of the maintenance's. Some advanced notice would've been nice to see, but sucks that some of those quests are now nearly impossible to get through.

Other Toons: DocGooden16 (Level 102 MP 2nd Odelia), TheRoyalWay (Level 102 MP 3rd Odelia)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 am 

SNB914 wrote:
What's up with the NPC's being jacked up on steroids in the level 110+ scenario quests? We never got any notice on this or anything. It must have just randomly happened on one of the maintenance's. Some advanced notice would've been nice to see, but sucks that some of those quests are now nearly impossible to get through.

nearly impossible? are you serious lvl 120 moaning about a few easy quests

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 am 

lmao get cry cry to pass it for you or the people who pass'd your test :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 am 

I finished them in December and have recently been helping others to finish theirs.

Nothing has changed in the requirements...
except perhaps you realizing you can't beat them on your first try.

Suck it up and beat em like the rest of us who have completed them did.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 pm 

WD3D wrote:
I finished them in December and have recently been helping others to finish theirs.

Suck it up and beat em like the rest of us who have completed them did.

Multiple people have told me that the NPC's are more jacked up now for those quests and I'd simply like to know if anything was manually changed regarding all that.

geoff1967 wrote:
SNB914 wrote:

nearly impossible? are you serious lvl 120 moaning about a few easy quests

This isn't actual moaning Geoff...this is curiosity over the clarification regarding whether manual changes occurred or not....apples and oranges

I don't care about those quests anymore as is...I'll take my 6% per week now from newer quests

mufc40 wrote:
lmao get cry cry to pass it for you or the people who pass'd your test :lol:

Paul why you are talking smack is beyond me because rumor has it you've had test help in the past over the years as well so I don't see what this is all about except a way to take a jab at your nemesis BriBri. I thought we were good friends...now I'm not so sure

Other Toons: DocGooden16 (Level 102 MP 2nd Odelia), TheRoyalWay (Level 102 MP 3rd Odelia)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 am 

dam thats 4 friends he has on this game geoff and fatberns and cry cry good on you snb :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:37 am 

SNB914 wrote:
WD3D wrote:

Multiple people have told me that the NPC's are more jacked up now for those quests and I'd simply like to know if anything was manually changed regarding all that.

Again, I finished mine over a couple months ago. I have helped others as recently as this week. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. You continuing to reinforce this unsubstantiated claim does come across as whining and paranoid. The score to beat the NPCs has not changed... they always charge out fast at first and fade badly at the end.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 pm 

ecantona wrote:
dam thats 4 friends he has on this game geoff and fatberns and cry cry good on you snb :P

Hate Geoff and Bernard and I have around 70 pages of friends on Hollid and probably have more friends on this game than you, whoever the heck you are.

WD3D wrote:
SNB914 wrote:
WD3D wrote:

Again, I finished mine over a couple months ago. I have helped others as recently as this week. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. You continuing to reinforce this unsubstantiated claim does come across as whining and paranoid. The score to beat the NPCs has not changed... they always charge out fast at first and fade badly at the end.

Again, I was going by WHAT PEOPLE TOLD ME. I got to those quests maybe a few weeks after those 2 or 3 particular friends completed them and then when I had gotten to them, that's when they mentioned that the NPC's were jacked up on virtual steroids while trying to do those 4some quests with me. So of course, I don't know for sure what exactly happened...hopefully we are finally on the same page now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm 

snb don't even know you, never played with you, all you do is set yourself up in these forums for constant criticism and now you're beginning to bore me.

Last edited by geoff1967 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 pm 

70 Pages of friends? If you're going to make stuff up at least be reasonable. There isn't 70 people active on Hollid, let alone 700. So just how many of those "friends" are alts or haven't played in years???

Also, the only people who think those NPCs are jacked up are the ones who see that they're getting their butt kicked after front 9 and quit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm 

Funny guys, lol.

cyaburg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:33 pm 

geoff1967 wrote:
snb don't even know you, never played with you, all you do is set yourself up in these forums for constant criticism and now you're beginning to bore me.

Good then mission accomplished if I got you bored and please explain how my opinions and thoughts set myself up in such a way. The way I see it, a select number of grumpy old men simply don't agree with my more modernized way of thinking.

It's funny...everyone on this forum that's like 50 or older can't stand me but I get along perfectly fine with just about everyone here that's around my age (mid-20s). You old school people just don't see things the way the newer generations do.

LordDeuce wrote:
70 Pages of friends? If you're going to make stuff up at least be reasonable. There isn't 70 people active on Hollid, let alone 700. So just how many of those "friends" are alts or haven't played in years???

Also, the only people who think those NPCs are jacked up are the ones who see that they're getting their butt kicked after front 9 and quit.

Shall I post a screenshot of my friend list? lol...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:46 am 

now this is exact reason you should engage your brain before posting, you start complaining about the 110+ quests, then you backtrack claiming this wasn't a complaint it's because someone told you and to top it of you claim this is modernised thinking, just not yours.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:24 am 

SNB914 wrote:

You are unreal. Every day you want it your way. This isn't Burger King. Every time I see one of your posts its a total JOKE. Why is this so Hard WAHHH.... Why can't I have 1v1 and different times WAHHH.... Why is the weather cranked up WAHHHH.... WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH !!! You Never Stop. I imagine you as a girls doll with the pull cord on your chest to talk. All it does every time you pull it is COMPLAIN AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should develop your own game and take all your Friends with you. It sounds like it would be awesome. No weather and perfect shots every time. Heck you could be one of the best players there. Doubt it, But you never know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 am 

Hilarious!!

You guys should do a comedy show, hahaha.

cyaburg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next