Community - Forum
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Scenario Quests Reward List - Phase 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:33 pm 

soxman wrote:
SNB914 wrote:
What's up with the NPC's being jacked up on steroids in the level 110+ scenario quests? We never got any notice on this or anything. It must have just randomly happened on one of the maintenance's. Some advanced notice would've been nice to see, but sucks that some of those quests are now nearly impossible to get through.

You are unreal. Every day you want it your way. This isn't Burger King. Every time I see one of your posts its a total JOKE. Why is this so Hard WAHHH.... Why can't I have 1v1 and different times WAHHH.... Why is the weather cranked up WAHHHH.... WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH !!! You Never Stop. I imagine you as a girls doll with the pull cord on your chest to talk. All it does every time you pull it is COMPLAIN AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should develop your own game and take all your Friends with you. It sounds like it would be awesome. No weather and perfect shots every time. Heck you could be one of the best players there. Doubt it, But you never know.

I have never once complained about anything I just put in bold so please just stop making your ridiculous exaggerations and go back into hibernation.

And while you're at it, please tell me the last legitimate complaint I've made here...it's been months if not longer. I never said I want EVERYTHING my way...just a few particular aspects of this game would be nice though.

geoff1967 wrote:
now this is exact reason you should engage your brain before posting, you start complaining about the 110+ quests, then you backtrack claiming this wasn't a complaint it's because someone told you and to top it of you claim this is modernised thinking, just not yours.

Geoff I see what you mean, but I wasn't really trying to complain. I can see why you thought this though. My post had to do more with general curiosity than simply just complaining. I wasn't trying to backtrack...you just didn't understand my intention with that post originally.

Other Toons: DocGooden16 (Level 102 MP 2nd Odelia), TheRoyalWay (Level 102 MP 3rd Odelia)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 am 

SNB914 wrote:
soxman wrote:
SNB914 wrote:
What's up with the NPC's being jacked up on steroids in the level 110+ scenario quests? We never got any notice on this or anything. It must have just randomly happened on one of the maintenance's. Some advanced notice would've been nice to see, but sucks that some of those quests are now nearly impossible to get through.

You are unreal. Every day you want it your way. This isn't Burger King. Every time I see one of your posts its a total JOKE. Why is this so Hard WAHHH.... Why can't I have 1v1 and different times WAHHH.... Why is the weather cranked up WAHHHH.... WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH !!! You Never Stop. I imagine you as a girls doll with the pull cord on your chest to talk. All it does every time you pull it is COMPLAIN AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should develop your own game and take all your Friends with you. It sounds like it would be awesome. No weather and perfect shots every time. Heck you could be one of the best players there. Doubt it, But you never know.

I have never once complained about anything I just put in bold so please just stop making your ridiculous exaggerations and go back into hibernation.

You really must post just to see that number next to your name. You make zero sense and only come in here to make ridiculous statements and complain that things don't benefit you somehow. If you really need the old post dug back up before they lock this thread from it being totally off topic ever since YOUR WHINY POST!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:14 am 

SNB914 wrote:
ecantona wrote:
dam thats 4 friends he has on this game geoff and fatberns and cry cry good on you snb :P

Hate Geoff and Bernard and I have around 70 pages of friends on Hollid and probably have more friends on this game than you, whoever the heck you are.

I am really sad I wasn't included on this list..anyway you can modify it so I can be added?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:23 am 

I don't know what to make of Love / Hate's reinterpretations of historic events. On the one hand, most people are still loath to admit that Love / Hate is unable to distinguish bona fide science from astrology, channeling, crystal healing, telekinesis, psychic surgery, and all the other New Age pseudoscientific drivel floating about. But on the other hand, having to listen to the glossolalia that spews forth from Love / Hate's mouth is not a pleasant experience. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. The biggest supporters of his prodigal overgeneralizations are indecent, empty-headed radicals and myopic, larcenous loafers. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. I'll now end this letter by reminding you that nepotism is the raw material that Love / Hate uses to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. That may not be the profoundest of insights to take away from such a long letter, but he manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, “family values”, comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:48 am 

Oh man... this one went so sideways. Locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4