Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Club question npc vs everything else
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:57 pm 

I just came back after like 6 years of playing or whenever they did the nado hurri tempest 3 clubs. Any ways I got hubird cup driver and 5w ctl 3w nado 3 red non g irons wird wedges. Now though I have shot from lvl 58 to 82 in a day I still have next to no ng. Don't have money like I used to for CC so I was thinking of keeping the wedges and driver but moving to npc clubs because I just cannot afford the repair cost.

To get to what I am asking is, is it worth going with the 51-59 irons and 3-5w or should I just suck it up and stick with what I have? I like the return clubs so far but they will go away like everything good but I'm dreading the repair cost of everything. Any inputs? Yes I know wird pw and aw should be replaced but again I can't afford it.

Post subject: Re: Club question npc vs everything else
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:57 am 

hey there,

in six years the clubs has changed, if you are in guild, ask your guild mates for better solution than NPC clubs. If you play on Hollid contact me...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:19 pm 

Slavic wrote:
I just came back after like 6 years of playing or whenever they did the nado hurri tempest 3 clubs. Any ways I got hubird cup driver and 5w ctl 3w nado 3 red non g irons wird wedges. Now though I have shot from lvl 58 to 82 in a day I still have next to no ng. Don't have money like I used to for CC so I was thinking of keeping the wedges and driver but moving to npc clubs because I just cannot afford the repair cost.

To get to what I am asking is, is it worth going with the 51-59 irons and 3-5w or should I just suck it up and stick with what I have? I like the return clubs so far but they will go away like everything good but I'm dreading the repair cost of everything. Any inputs? Yes I know wird pw and aw should be replaced but again I can't afford it.

What's your ingame name? I'll help you out, on either server.

Online-Golf-Friends
124 GRP I/149 NPIII
-25 HC/-32 HC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 pm 

Mike28Kelly wrote:
Slavic wrote:

What's your ingame name? I'll help you out, on either server.

RUN FOREST RUN!!!! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! LOL J/K piggy....... :-)

NPII
TDT Guild