Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: End of the World; Day 1.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm 

It's the end of the world as I know it, but I feel energized. The Mayans were right about it all along. Today is day one of a new world, a new world with one leader. That leader, is me. I was chosen by complete luck. I'm getting to ahead of myself, let me back track just a little. It was yesterday, judgement day according to the Mayan calendar, the day the earth would be engulfed in hell. I was awake in my living room watching the news reports and waiting to see if the world was really going to end. When 2 AM hit I decided to walk upstairs because many people were calling it just a coincidence. Then as soon as I got to my second last step, the staircase cracked beneath me, I was thrown into my basement and my entire house was removed from above me. I stood up and saw that there was fire everywhere, on the trees, on peoples cars, even animals were running around with fire on their bodies. Then, I saw it, a big flashing light descending onto the nearby baseball diamond in the park. From what I could tell, it was just light, I could not see any metal, or any other type of material, just pure, blinding, bright, light. Then as I looked around the lights I saw them, chariots. Rapidly descending out of the light, it was as if there was string controlling the horses, string that couldn't be seen. Then, I fell. I couldn't tell how I fell, I just knew someone had hit me across the back of my head. According to my watch, 2 hours had passed since I had fallen. Hit rather. Woah, I thought to myself. Where was I? I was in a glass room, there was pictures of the ocean on the walls, atleast, that's what I thought. Out of no where I heard a loud boom sound, I instinctively turned around and saw a shark hitting the glass wall, that's when I knew, I was underwater. I started frantically looking for something, anything that I could use to get help. That's when I saw it, a cell phone, in the middle of the room, turned on to the dial pad. It was to much of a coincidence to me, I picked it up anyways and dialed 9-1-1. I was patched into emergency services but when I asked if they could track where the phones location was the line got cut. At that moment I saw the shark from the corner of my eye rushing at the glass wall. That moment I knew I was dead. I shielded my eyes and took a deep breath waiting for the explosion. As soon as the shark was no less than 2 millimetres away from the glass, it disappeared. The room turned from underwater to a nice shade of lime green. I saw a man in a white suit and then I was knocked out with a needle that he injected into my neck. That's all I can remember for today, I remember the man saying I wouldn't know anything that happened for the next 24 hours and that it would come back to me tomorrow. Now I'm in a white room, with padded walls, a buffet table with the most amazing food I've ever looked at and every type of technology a 16 year old teenager could want. Well, that's as much as I can tell you for now, I have to address the survivors that my people have rescued. If I don't make it to tomorrow, please know that I didn't kill that man.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tell me what you guys think!
Should I continue on?

Post subject: Re: End of the World; Day 1.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 pm 

As long as that means you'll quit posting on forums, yeah, continue.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 pm 

Shiloh542 wrote:

LAUGHED HARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DC Moderator

Ares_TR
StaticFlow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:11 am 

xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 pm 

stay off those pills youre taking there doing you no good :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 am 

I really dont get it...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm 

this is honestly stupid.. :P

!~NeverQuit~!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:46 pm 

Shiloh542 wrote: