Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: need to know if series ghost in the shell is good
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am 

so basicly im asking any anime fans if ghost in the shell is good the series cause im downloading the 9.08gb verson of it and want to know if its worth watching

i saw it on a video of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQCf8F1JsE

song called king of my castle

anyways if u could tell if if its any good id be grateful

also if u could recommend any more

already watched cowboy beehop series + movie

was watching gundam aswell

Post subject: Re: need to know if series ghost in the shell is good
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:04 am 

Ghost in The Shell is regarded as one of those animes you just can't really forget such as Naruto, every anime fan has heard of it. The show itself is oriented towards fans that like mecha. The plot: In the future technology has become so sophisticated that people can replace their bodies with machine. This has lead to much concern that criminals will misuse this for their own gain. In response, the government has set up a crime response unit who specialize with such incidents. Now, this wouldn't be interesting to watch without someone causing chaos, would it? Soooooo....there's a evil hacker who causes mass panic and is a general headache to the response team because they have to find him.

All in all, fun for mecha fans. If you like Gundam this is wouldn't be the worst thing you can watch.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm 

I never saw/seen the Ghost in a Shell series, but I have heard it is pretty decent. I'm not a big fan of the mecha genre, but I am watching Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, which is good in my opinion.

SkyWalk member
Himeuta Channel member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm 

Ghost in a shell was one of the starters of all of anime startin in america it is to me considered a great show and a legend :O

story does get a little confusing but its something u cant hate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:50 pm 

Yozora wrote:
Ghost in The Shell is regarded as one of those animes you just can't really forget such as Naruto, every anime fan has heard of it. The show itself is oriented towards fans that like mecha. The plot: In the future technology has become so sophisticated that people can replace their bodies with machine. This has lead to much concern that criminals will misuse this for their own gain. In response, the government has set up a crime response unit who specialize with such incidents. Now, this wouldn't be interesting to watch without someone causing chaos, would it? Soooooo....there's a evil hacker who causes mass panic and is a general headache to the response team because they have to find him.

All in all, fun for mecha fans. If you like Gundam this is wouldn't be the worst thing you can watch.