Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Accusations of being a hacker
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:27 am 

Today daveyduck accused me of being a hacker in pm, because i played a -21 and -18 score in soga last friday. Can someone from the SO team investigate my account and tell him here in forum that his accusations are false?
My ingame name is Edwin1978 and i played SOGA on Hollid.

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Accusations of being a hacker
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:35 am 

yes I did u do same scores every week no matter what the stats are some thing is very strange is going on with this person`s score`s as fa r as I'm concerned it not all as it seems wil be good when its checked :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:51 am 

False accusations can result in a punishment.(like a small free "vacation" from the game), so be VERY sure of your case when you accuse someone of hacking.

I will ask the team to check logs, to end this discussion.

News: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/notice
Events: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/events
DQ&A: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/support/qnawrite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:19 pm 

I won't say the guy is hacking.. but to put up -21 in this past week's SOGA...

I mean what kind of time are you putting into preparation, charts, calculators?

Nobody is doing -21 by actually playing the game. It is -work- at that point.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:26 pm 

JBricks wrote:

I have charts, but they aren't mine, i think they are around somewhere on this forum and are from AINS. And i only use the wedge chart from him. For the rest it is easy, check slope adjust for downhill/uphill and chip. 1 round takes me less then 20 minutes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:28 pm 

SOM-Silence4all wrote:
False accusations can result in a punishment.(like a small free "vacation" from the game), so be VERY sure of your case when you accuse someone of hacking.

I will ask the team to check logs, to end this discussion.

Thanks Silence, if you need screenshots of the accusations i am willing to give them. It should be easy then if he is right ban me if i am right give him a holiday

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 pm 

yes guys please do check his scores not just this one but all of them this guy does better than most every week don't matter he does this on every course , does not matter what the stats are his scores are always the same , ive played this game a long time and better players than him don't get his scores .?????

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:21 pm 

edwin1978 wrote:
JBricks wrote:

I have charts, but they aren't mine, i think they are around somewhere on this forum and are from AINS.

Of course they are.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:29 pm 

daveyduck wrote:
yes guys please do check his scores not just this one but all of them this guy does better than most every week don't matter he does this on every course , does not matter what the stats are his scores are always the same , ive played this game a long time and better players than him don't get his scores .?????

I am sorry, but when i was in Fear you ranted every week about players with good scores. You accused them all of hacking. Too bad i didn't make screenshots of that, but now you know why i left Fear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 pm 

lol that was a standing joke between the lads and still is we call each other unlike u who said I'm leaving fear because there is no 1 to play with, and spends all iis time playing alone in sowc lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:43 pm 

So now it is a joke about you accusing everyone. Now i am wondering why the accusation against me is serious and against others were not.
About leaving fear, that was because of the relaymissions also. I asked many many times for a relaygame, but only found a couple of games with Shane.
I just play this game for fun. Left this game years ago for a while because of some idiots on Hollid. I came back and found fun in relay missions and i love to play SOWC and SOGA, what is wrong with that. If you check my scores you will see that my tries are most of the time more then 4 times and i also play it with my 2nd toon also.

You started to accuse me without any proof given. That is reason for a ban in my opinion. Giving me a bad name is not cool and i hope you will be punished for it. Silence will clarify it all

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:26 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Ed a very good player with low stats (not sure if same with his own high lvl stats :D )

but here is a video by myself how i play Soga with low stats.. of course me2 use only SW chart because huge different compared to high lvl stats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpVq3zJrezE

:ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:33 am 

well Edwin if u don't believe me about standing joke about calling ppl hacker u can ask Bernie shane drew kitty and more if u need them to , and no I'm still not sure about your score`s but I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it very soon, like I have said before I will stand up and say I'm sorry if I'm wrong in the square , but only time will tell

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:26 am 

daveyduck wrote:
well Edwin if u don't believe me about standing joke about calling ppl hacker u can ask Bernie shane drew kitty and more if u need them to , and no I'm still not sure about your score`s but I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it very soon, like I have said before I will stand up and say I'm sorry if I'm wrong in the square , but only time will tell

Accusing someone and already saying that you will apologize if is not true. You can putt the apologizes in a place where the sun doesn't shine. Accusing someone without proof is just a very low way of communicating. I was in Fear when you accused others and asked at that time if you were serious, you answered yes so don't tell me it is a joke.

Maybe you should consider that some ppl in this game actually know how to play this game in stead of making exp by just hitting greens. I think SOGA is only showing how good ppl really are without the benefit of shooting 700+ yards

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 am 

here I'm not the only 1 who thinks u hack there are others but they don't want to upset the apple cart but I don't care so get on with it