Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: maintenance Mistake date
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:48 am 

Update 1: Due to a timezone confusion, we've made an error in the maintenance start day. The maintenance start time was now corrected to start on Monday, 19th March. Please refer to the updated schedule below!

That is one Pretty big mistake. The people that do SOWC got took for their 5 free trys and now have to qualify the day they start to play and pay 1 million each try, you should not even have to qualify for the dang thing any way just play it you can shoot a 10 all the rest of the time so what make any different if you qualify

Post subject: Re: maintenance Mistake date
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 am 

Missing out on collecting mini game prizes too. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 am 

Hi all,

I play the game like this: I buy a 3 day plat. Final hours of plat i add a zod plus 1000 in the plat slot as i get the stats from zod even when plat runs out, so i benefit from the zod for about 2 weeks. When the zod 1000 runs out i buy a 3 day again. Done that for years now.

Now, my plat was going to expire in 3-4 hours and I was playing, with evgenia in plat slot as i still was plat. Then maint kicks in 24 hours too early and I didnt get to add the zod, like I would done a few hours later. After maint plat was gone and now cant add zod, kinda sux.

So I need to buy plat again to get that slot running again, umm, not my fault really.

jja1975/Blacklist, Albatross Inc. guild.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:45 am 

What I find VERY amusing is ..."Due to a timezone confusion, we've made an error in the maintenance start day" ... a time zone error that misses by an entire 24hrs? .... LMFAO ... c'mon ... really? ... the 40 watts seem in charge of organizing schedules.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:57 pm 

Chizee wrote:
What I find VERY amusing is ..."Due to a timezone confusion, we've made an error in the maintenance start day" ... a time zone error that misses by an entire 24hrs? .... LMFAO ... c'mon ... really? ... the 40 watts seem in charge of organizing schedules.

They think big. You're thinking time zones in measures of longitude on the Earth. They think time zones in position of the Earth around the sun. Try to keep up...but it's unlikely.