Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hollid merge:name too long,nothing back after they cut it
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:40 pm 

hi, i guess i'm not the only one in this case. The name with the _hol was getting too long and we need to write them to cut it cause we was freeze on character selection. After some days of waiting they cut the name, but get in square and see we have lost our guilds, all clubs/clothes, get empty inventory.

Write them back, and wait a week or so, they tell me my stuff was back and i've recovered most of them( still have empty inventory, clubs, clothes, all items even the free belong to character stuff)

And the most important thing, all the stuff i've put in guild lockers before the merge never come back to me. If someone have the same problem please write here, i guess if we don't complain they won't do something about it :|

Post subject: Re: Hollid merge:name too long,nothing back after they cut it
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:55 am 

I never had anything on Hollid but one of my Guild friends did and has the same problem

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 am 

BClocker wrote:
hi, i guess i'm not the only one in this case. The name with the _hol was getting too long and we need to write them to cut it cause we was freeze on character selection. After some days of waiting they cut the name, but get in square and see we have lost our guilds, all clubs/clothes, get empty inventory.

Write them back, and wait a week or so, they tell me my stuff was back and i've recovered most of them( still have empty inventory, clubs, clothes, all items even the free belong to character stuff)

And the most important thing, all the stuff i've put in guild lockers before the merge never come back to me. If someone have the same problem please write here, i guess if we don't complain they won't do something about it :|

They did the same to me. Finally fixed the name issue, but now all my inventory for that toon is gone. Very frustrating.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 pm 

The same thing happened to me.
My char name was to long and that was fixed very quick.
But all the stuff was gone and nothing back yet, still waiting for a reply.

Did any of you got his belongings back by now?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:46 pm 

My other toon name was too long so they got rid of the _hol and put a "1" after it. They then gave me some character name change tickets which expired in 3 days but when I tried to use them I get a message saying I have to wait 30 days before I can change it again. Cannot join guild, leave guild, am totally naked and nothing. Have you ever seen such a major f up?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:48 am 

The last answer I got was:

Hi.

We are sorry about the delay. The issue, however, is a complex database issue requiring checking multiple backups. We were informed by developers, however, that all items should be returned during February maintenance.

Best Regards,
Shot Online Team

My guy is still without his clothes, clubs and other stuff.
Since I don't think I am the only one with this problem, I do have a question.
Is there any update about this?