Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 am
Posts: 895
Some of the Quest are just stupid


365 André Lieus Weg zu 10.000 Birdies
Play 10,000 times birdie or better on the daily special happy course.

461 Potter's gift (?)
Receive 500 times after a birdie or better on Bianca fjord.

628 The new story of the secret memo (1)
Get an albatross or better on a random-advanced course (hard random) 300


632 The DNA of the victory
Win 100 times at the SOWC

645 The Golfermania Festival
36 or less get in a round of 18 holes on Sosori

726 André Lieus next secret
Do 500 times an eagle or better on Bianca fjord
playable only in the stroke/swift Stroke. Course of the game, your partner is expected with yours together, when you finished the round together.


then you have some that are just plain to easy

_________________
Rest in Peace my good Friend IOULORD247 You will be missed

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 2
For weeks and weeks, I've been stuck on the lvl 132 quest for foursome at Bianca Fjord when you have to get -8. I'm lvl 147.

It's difficult enough to get someone of high enough level willing to play with you but when someone does kindly offer to help, it's still such an unforgiving quest. One bad shot, one hole with bad weather, kills the entire round.

I feel like packing it in and I haven't even got on to some of the other really tough Bianca quests yet. The game should be a challenge, yes, but it should also be fun - this is soul destroying.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 am
Posts: 219
Location: Coventry
gohutchy wrote:
For weeks and weeks, I've been stuck on the lvl 132 quest for foursome at Bianca Fjord when you have to get -8. I'm lvl 147.

It's difficult enough to get someone of high enough level willing to play with you but when someone does kindly offer to help, it's still such an unforgiving quest. One bad shot, one hole with bad weather, kills the entire round.

I feel like packing it in and I haven't even got on to some of the other really tough Bianca quests yet. The game should be a challenge, yes, but it should also be fun - this is soul destroying.


Agreed.

I'm still on this scenario too and I'm level 180.

I don't think the NPC 4some games should be included in scenarios. Have them as quests instead so you get the option when to play them without holding anyone back.

_________________
RobWilkes
CovCity-FC
Fire_n_Ice
Guild Master


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 256
Location: In The Trees / Bunker
I've also been stuck on that BF Foursome quest for a while, I can't even remember how long it's been but well over 6 months :lol: :oops: :roll: :cry:

Been soooo close on numerous occasions, but like you said, 1 bad hole and it can cost you the round. Why can we use mullis on other quests and not this 1? That would be a great help if we could use mullis.

Good luck anyway, I'm sure we will pass it eventually :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 am
Posts: 38
Longshanks77 wrote:
gohutchy wrote:
For weeks and weeks, I've been stuck on the lvl 132 quest for foursome at Bianca Fjord when you have to get -8. I'm lvl 147.

It's difficult enough to get someone of high enough level willing to play with you but when someone does kindly offer to help, it's still such an unforgiving quest. One bad shot, one hole with bad weather, kills the entire round.

I feel like packing it in and I haven't even got on to some of the other really tough Bianca quests yet. The game should be a challenge, yes, but it should also be fun - this is soul destroying.


Agreed.

I'm still on this scenario too and I'm level 180.

I don't think the NPC 4some games should be included in scenarios. Have them as quests instead so you get the option when to play them without holding anyone back.



I agree 100% - having to find a partner to play a 4some scenario to advance in the game is just not right. What if you just want to play single player and not bother anyone? They simply force you to shop for partners or join some guild.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 408
QuickRacer wrote:
Some of the Quest are just stupid


365 André Lieus Weg zu 10.000 Birdies
Play 10,000 times birdie or better on the daily special happy course.

461 Potter's gift (?)
Receive 500 times after a birdie or better on Bianca fjord.

628 The new story of the secret memo (1)
Get an albatross or better on a random-advanced course (hard random) 300


632 The DNA of the victory
Win 100 times at the SOWC

645 The Golfermania Festival
36 or less get in a round of 18 holes on Sosori

726 André Lieus next secret
Do 500 times an eagle or better on Bianca fjord
playable only in the stroke/swift Stroke. Course of the game, your partner is expected with yours together, when you finished the round together.


then you have some that are just plain to easy



The quests have been made a lot easier over the last few months regarding the birds/albys etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Some of the Scenario quest
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 am
Posts: 895
yes some are really to easy now

_________________
Rest in Peace my good Friend IOULORD247 You will be missed

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for: