Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: club box items
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:14 am 

as a few of you may have noticed, the club box was advertised with G2 tickets coming with valkyrie clubs both masterpeice and not. having received 2 non masterpiece clubs and getting 2 G1 tickets, i can only feel like this is false advertisment.

when i submitted a DQ&A, i was thanked for spotting the error before it being changed and told to have a nice day. I, personally, feel as if we are told we will get something, even by error, we should get it.

Attachments:
SO.png
SO.png [ 74.44 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]

Post subject: Re: club box items
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 am 

I had the same with pletaboxes a few months ago. Advertisement was saying that you would get 2 ballmarkers in a box. I did a q and a about it and they changed the advertisement in stead of giving me extra ballmarkers like the advertisement was telling.

It is stupid and illegal unless you tell in your advertisement that mistakes can happen in the advertisement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:06 pm 

This will always be a problem with Webzen as long as their wallet stays full forget customer service. False advertisement no problem we will change the sales page in a jiffy.

The solution I came up with is great don't spend a dime more on this game then there is nothing to be disappointed about. Seems to be working great for me :).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 pm 

edwin1978 wrote:
I had the same with pletaboxes a few months ago. Advertisement was saying that you would get 2 ballmarkers in a box. I did a q and a about it and they changed the advertisement in stead of giving me extra ballmarkers like the advertisement was telling.
It is stupid and illegal unless you tell in your advertisement that mistakes can happen in the advertisement.

Bonjour,

I experienced exactly the same situation, with the same company, with the same Item (Marker), with the same frustration, and the same worst, with their response to what is expected of a commercial company from its customers. Fortunately, we buy virtual lol... Mickey's band ...