Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fashion design contest results ! (2019)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:35 pm 

Hello,

Webzen and his team have chosen the summer 2019 collection.

It is with regret that I welcome your decision, which lacks ambition, creativity and golf madness, and I quickly explain myself.

Your decision for the summer 2019 collection is no more or no less the same as that of 2018, a pale copy of the fashion-victim type:
Skirt and pants of the jeans type faded with wear and holes, beach shoe, various beards and haircuts fashion-victim style...

Even if Ronin's collection (summer 2018) was far from the world of golf, I found it nice and trendy.

Finally, I would have liked Webzen to have been more grateful and grateful to the Ryder-Cup, whether in the games, on the forum, facebook (...), and for a more golfing choice for the summer 2019 collection.

A last word of golf for golf lovers, a very good Augusta 2019 Masters to all of you !!! 8-)

Milo

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Post subject: Re: Fashion design contest results ! (2019)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:41 pm 

Vok, you moved my Topic from "General Discussion" to "Suggestions and Rants". Read it again, because it is neither a suggestion nor a delirium, but a synthesis of facts, do not mind...