Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Weather,revengue, league 30 seg,cover clothes, end of game?
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 pm 

have the feeling that everything they do in the game is one more step to tire us and let's go or stop playing. The weather is the worst in years, painful, we are all angry about it and do nothing. Above they put the league to 30 seconds when the weather every day is worse, almost does not give you time or to aim. Then they remove the revenge, they leave without being able to do scenario missions to the people when having to do many socw and not being on time ... They take away stats with the clothes of the cover. I have captures of games that have rained me and airs of more than 4 in almost all the holes, more precise in 15 holes rain, followed, without compassion. I have been in the game for many years and I have spent a lot of money and every day I feel more cheated because I get bored entering the game and playing with this climate, exaggerated air, rain. Little levlees that get fed up with this and do not keep playing. People are not renewed and those of us are already getting tired of this situation, it's not funny at all. I know that many of you will give the same and say that I am a complainer but I think that this affects us all in the end and should give a solution. Nobody plays anything anymore, they only play MM, the fun is over, the stage missions almost nolas do, they arrive at bianca or saint and they plant themselves. It is impossible with lso climaxes that take it out and leave it for lost. Anyway, I would like that at least the one who is dissatisfied would give his point of view, I believe that we should agree on what game we want and make clear our suggestions and complaints. They always hide that the weather is the same in the German server, what and how, but the fact is that it is getting worse and more oppressive to play. Thank you all.

Post subject: Re: Weather,revengue, league 30 seg,cover clothes, end of game?
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:44 pm 

Agree on the weather. People I've played with noticed too, been shocking this last week, lots of 5 and 6 winds in rain.

Also 30 sec clock on ML is crazy if you have bad weather, you end up hitting because the time is running out, 9 times out of 10 it results in a bad shot.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 am 

I just got into WTR and from Gleiger I had to leave because of the extreme weather, epro is that I go to abel and it did not stop raining and raining. In the end I made only abel for the weekly mission and that's it. Another thing that I stop playing thanks to the decision to make a hell of playing any game thing. The league with the weather and no time to throw has been the last illuminated idea they have had. I think that now, if you lose, they take away more points than before. In short I only see that they take steps so that we get fed up and stop playing. Well, nothing, luck. The funny thing that everyone peinsa the same and then nobody says anything, read the post and nobody says it, but well this is so.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:00 pm 

Personally i like the 30 sec clock on ML but i do get what players are saying, maybe make it 35 secs.

The weather now is awful, even at the level i am now it gets tiring with the wind against with rain. I can see what they are trying to do but its like the ridiculous quests now with the scores needed they have gone to far the other way, a happy medium needs to be reached.

The thing i would change is that when players get over 400 points in the ML and reach the platinum level they stop playing, when i checked the last round there was 5 pages of players between 400-420 points so there were very few players looking for games. Maybe a change is needed?

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:17 pm 

Why in golf match between 2 players about who is better decide stupid crazy short time for thinking calculations seting and making shot - bad weather condition + hard hole make shot first player many times unplayeble? 30 sec is totally not acceptable, minimal time from tee should be 1 min. Or 2 min for all shots per one hole.

Why Match League is totaly not fair: 1st player have harder condition - short time for shot, 2nd player have longer time and see how work weather on shot first player.
Why both player dont play in same time like in swift-stroke ?
I accept Match League should be harder - too many players play near same , it make to lil difference between players.
Why not make Match League in MASTERY mode and make shot as one click shot, why not play Match League on harder courses like Bianca , Bear Lake ,St.Bay ?

Dear ShotOnline what you will tell when peoples which spend thousands of dollars for improove toon for play in golf - cant play in golf couse u made from this game lotery golf will apply for refund all spend money ? :?:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:06 pm 

ML clock is back to 30 seconds? Sweeet.... I may start playing more.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:54 am 

Hello the survivors :mrgreen:

Concerning the ML and the 30 sec, I am dismayed like many, if not most of it. Some time ago, SO had introduced the 30 sec, without taking (unfortunately once again) the measure of the community, and, in front of the outcry of the community, SO had backed down in the next session.

Last week with the MM on Bianca F. and C.P Royal, we had extreme weather conditions in addition to the hardness of these 2 courses in the same week...

Concerning the union of the community, it is in a very bad state, on edge, disparate, abandoned, for various reasons, such as the way Topics or Posts are treated relegated to the bottom of the Forum by Vok, in a part with no relationship to the subject ( Suggestions and Rants) according to the goodwill of Mr.... The FR server receives a lot of attention, benevolence, vents etc etc. by their C.M. For example, concerning one of the popular Topic that I launched and animate viewtopic.php?f=26&t=360919, I received no attention, no action, no help from Vok.
Or, for example, a few days ago, a Topic from a member on an important subject of general interest
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=361016, treated without any form of respect and sent to the bottom of the forum...

I'm giving you back the microphone.... :P

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am 

I agree with most you said. Weather is indeed way worse. I played a scenarioquest on PGI. 36 holes 30 holes 4+ wind and the 6 who weren't were par 3's. It is not fun to play it like that. Taking out the revenge modus in SOWC is stupid as well. I am 100% sure some people were using a method to gain points fast with it, but punish those people and don't punish the people who were using it like it should be.

Cover clothes was never meant to give any extra stats. Just look at the message when it was introduced.

About time for taking shots. I don't play match league, but i think 30 seconds for a shot is more then enough. Match league is about skill not about calculations and without calculations and the experience you have 30 sec a shot is more then enough. I play MM on a regular base and frenzy sometimes. It is very frustrating that you can't even finish 2 pdens(40 holes) in 2 hours because of people who are thinking they have to take almost 60 seconds for every shot, even putts within 3 yard. Those people, probably the ones who are calculating every shot are very annoying to others. They seem to forget others have buffs and timed stuff on and only think about themselves. It is called SWIFT stroke for a reason, but 9 holes often takes way longer compared to a mastery round with 4 players these days. It is a huge irritation from my side and i know from others too. I even heard people blacklisted some players because of their slow play. So my opinion is that 30-45 sec clock should be introduced in MM :)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:14 am 

Hi all,

Regarding 30 sec clock in ML.. Its enough time when u playing the normal courses, abel, cad, ruf, sure..but when u get 400+ points, then u get lots of bianca and st bay. On bianca you cant play the circle, so you need more time to figure out what to do..and when it hits you with snow or/and -3 wind, then its hard enough to get a decent shot with 90 sec clock. I dont play with charts but im still a slow player to get the aim/spin/power right..and usually need 2 swings.. i.e I want to hit 102%, but first swing ends up at 104%..45 secs is just fine, we are used to that, but 30 sec is too short in some cases. Well, if 30 secs is needed to get more games played, ok, but set 45 or 60 secs when both players have 400+ points. Fair enough.

Best Regards jja1975/Nitrocal1/Blacklist/isaywtfman/ez_game2012, Albatross Inc. guild.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:18 am 

I have to agree with Edwin here, 30 secs is well enough time to take a shot in. Most of my shots, doesn't matter which course i'm on, volcano, cads, gleig etc... are all within 15-20 secs. Another agreement is about the cover clothes, they were never meant to give stats, and those who have upgraded them clothes to +1 - +5 can't complain, as it did say they weren't meant to give stats, so it's therefore your own faults for not reading the post correctly

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:26 am 

30 sec mm clock please

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:11 am 

The problem is not 30 seconds, the problem is the extreme climates that come out, that's the whole problem and the main one in my opinion of the game. It is overwhelming to play like that. Everyone waiting for them to open the SOCW to be able to do their scenario missions and they go and worsen the weather a little more. You can verify it for yourselves. The climate is abhorrent, aberrant, without any sense, the most unreal of the world. Either they look for a solution or at the end the game dies. My 30 seconds do not bother me, but either they do something with the weather or in the end nobody will play anything. In league I always play against the same people. In 10 games I only play with 3 people repeatedly. I have friends who do not enter because of the fricking weather, and in the end I see that I am going to have to leave the game after so many years.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:25 am 

Just a small addition, when I talk about the outcry in its great majority and, that the test only lived for the moment of a session, it is because the ML figures were not supposed to be good for N/A.
You may be professional and fast Geeks, but you are not the ones who are old and who play is a pleasure and relaxation above all and not be in stressful conditions... Paradoxically, you complain about the void in attendance and the time spent waiting, don't come complaining about it afterwards...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:33 am 

Instead of complaining about the weather, go learn how to play in bad weather and stop being noobs...

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 am 

Jim1973 wrote:
Instead of complaining about the weather, go learn how to play in bad weather and stop being noobs...

And who tells you not to play with bad weather? On the contrary, I won many league matches because of the bad weather and the failure of the opponents. If I do not know what it is to play with good weather unless some player that I already have recognized creates the room. (Because some have a flower in the lolipop and good weather comes out 60% of the time). My problem is that I do not like it, my problem is that it is not fun, my problem is that new people stop playing, my problem is that they are loading the game and do not hear the complaints of people who are mainly bad weather , and every day is worse, do not stay in a standard or a ramdom as they say, no, every day they put worse weather, can you say that that is a lie? Another thing that I do not like to play like that and you like it. But recognize that for new players it's too much for their missions. That is real and it is one thing that I see every day. Today all day playing SOWC and it is very boring to always throw with 5.8 of air. And since they are the same holes, I always know how to shoot, eh? Do you see how fun it is to just play the MM people? There are no masterys, no games of duos, no games between friends. Some very high leveles, 917 I saw today. Anyway, have a good day and do not take it with me, I complain about the bad weather without getting involved with anyone.