Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Weather,revengue, league 30 seg,cover clothes, end of game?
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:03 pm 

Just a small addition, when I talk about the outcry in its great majority and that the test only lived for the moment of a session, it is because the ML figures were not supposed to be good for N/A.
You may be professional and fast Geeks, but you are not the ones who are old, and playing is a pleasure and relaxation above all and not being in stressful conditions... Paradoxically, you complain about the emptiness and the time spent waiting, don't come complaining afterwards...

PS: Congratulations on this legendary Liverpool match, for the match of your life !

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:06 am 

Most of us agree whole heartedly with you juanspain, the weather sux big time making some holes unplayable. Oh and don't worry about Jim's comments, he's just trolling for a bite. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:31 am 

harry_massey_vardon wrote:
. Oh and don't worry about Jim's comments, he's just trolling for a bite. :lol:

I'm a little bit of the same opinion on the level of his IQ lol... Especially the level of his 2 posts, vindictive and gro melon, but especially, when we observe his info, on his entry date (registration) on the forum lol... Another new one with his new lol virginity

Jim1973

welcome ... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am 

well guys how many people do you need to rant about the weather, this is just a game and should be enjoyable not a chore, some time I think the powers that be forget its not fair when u play with lower level in game , if we find it hard how do you think lower levels feel, you guys want more people to join the game , but all it is doing is turn old and new players away from the game, witch is bad for all in game think it is common sense if you want the game to grow and bring in new blood, let start being smart and put things right, wind should never be higher than3% ,so all can enjoy , and let the game grow ty DD :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:02 am 

Hi guys!

While i don't mind the 30 seconds shot on ML, i do mind the crazy weather which is making the experience worse and the CTP (closest to pin) should be on green not on rough or sand !

Like many others, I play to relax and have fun, but it seems like this game left the "Fun and Relax" building years ago when they changed the weather system, which has gotten even worse now. Juan, you said most of the things i would say so i can subscribe,

I'd love to see some "Fun in the Sun" or at least to have an option to play a course without rain and wind, just to enjoy it, even without any benefits for the toon. :idea:

As a conclusion, the winds above 3ms and many times combined with rain are ruining the game for me and others i know, so im spending less time and money and trying to fill my free time with some other activities.

In my opinion and like Davey said, the winds shouldnt be more than 3ms and they shouldnt be on every hole.

Roberto

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:01 am 

the weather is this games only defence suck it up learn how to play it jeeez man what u want fun In sun lmao nooobs :D

as for 30 sec clock I agree it ok on abel cads ect ….when u get plat then its gonna be tuff ….sometimes u need lil more time on Bianca ect ……….

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:54 pm 

wooksta wrote:
the weather is this games only defence suck it up learn how to play it jeeez man what u want fun In sun lmao nooobs :D

as for 30 sec clock I agree it ok on abel cads ect ….when u get plat then its gonna be tuff ….sometimes u need lil more time on Bianca ect ……….

This from a Level H1 or H2

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm 

I agree with wooksta here... what good is having "fun in the sun"... would be too easy.. no challenge, whereas having bad weather gives a challenge, and makes u learn how to play the game instead of having it so easy... like woosta said..... learn how to play

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:06 am 

All this for that, once again ! wb 45's :mrgreen:

And what about the primary geeks ( Kennewick Man ^^ ), who confuse leisure and performance and, whom we never see placed in tournaments ... Comicoland :mrgreen: