Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Tournement & Prices
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 am 

ok..where i start...
At this Shot online server..there are not much Tournements..when you take a look at the german shot online server there are much Tournements&Events. Shot online Inter becomes very boring only mm and some rounds with friends..nothing new...that´s the first i want want to say.

AND the second.
i won the Gleiger Tournement and the prices.. is that a joke ??
i get a g3 cap untradable.. in 15 small and 15 large tournement boxen was insite:
12x swing trainer 3h 20%
3x vip avatar cards.
2x 14days extension tickets.
2x lvl 10 avatar
1x eunomia gem 1000
6x caddy contract 100
2x reinforcement tickets group 1
1x mag n5.5 250
2xmag n5.5 150
2x mag n5 250
1x theurgia p60 100
3x ambrosia 30% 10er
1x ambrosia 45% 10er
1x ambrosia 45% 25er

that´s it..
that is in my mind crap..
if i draw a comparison to the german server and the tournament pricees there.. this is absolutely nothing and the german get now even an upgrade in the boxen.

if you the guys from the internation server nothing change..they will lose more and more guys to the german server i´m 100% sure..

Post subject: Re: Tournement & Prices
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:58 am 

Miker2011 wrote:
ok..where i start...
At this Shot online server..there are not much Tournements..when you take a look at the german shot online server there are much Tournements&Events. Shot online Inter becomes very boring only mm and some rounds with friends..nothing new...that´s the first i want want to say.

AND the second.
i won the Gleiger Tournement and the prices.. is that a joke ??
i get a g3 cap untradable.. in 15 small and 15 large tournement boxen was insite:
12x swing trainer 3h 20%
3x vip avatar cards.
2x 14days extension tickets.
2x lvl 10 avatar
1x eunomia gem 1000
6x caddy contract 100
2x reinforcement tickets group 1
1x mag n5.5 250
2xmag n5.5 150
2x mag n5 250
1x theurgia p60 100
3x ambrosia 30% 10er
1x ambrosia 45% 10er
1x ambrosia 45% 25er

that´s it..
that is in my mind crap..
if i draw a comparison to the german server and the tournament pricees there.. this is absolutely nothing and the german get now even an upgrade in the boxen.

Hi and welcome to the international server.

So much to comment on here but i feel for you mate.

Many on this server, have fought for the same rewards as you guys got, as the Koreans get, but nope your post shows that i dont need to explain what we have here.

For many a year weve fought for the same things, rewards, exp, items blah blah.

As u say loads on here only interested in making EXP, and whilst SO sees this they wont change what they offer.

I hope you stay mate, ive many a german friend, plently of germany guilds for you to hopefully get what u seek.

Say Hi to Sillver Pls if he is still on German Server will you pls :)

Marky

Miker2011 wrote:
if you the guys from the internation server nothing change..they will lose more and more guys to the german server i´m 100% sure..

i cant see the international server ending up like the Japanesse, but hey the world is full of surprises

Post subject: Re: Tournement & Prices
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 am 

... sur Miker, you can even add what's happening on the FR server, more sports and leisure events, and God knows there are some great labas performers: world records, first places on the WRT, SOWC ...

I'm not even talking to you here, out of respect, about what they think about its management regarding the total vacuum, and the fear of having it as a C.M. if the FR server would be eaten with the same sauce as the ESP server ...........

An example...? The total lack of consideration for the world's premier GOLF event, The Rider-Cup, and this dedicated and popular Topic (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=360919) to which no action has been taken................ ZERO EVENT at the end, a snub again tssss ...

A simple member and customer.

PS: you can move this Topic to Suggestions and Rants, but it won't change the community's opinion, of some people !