Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Bring Back Missions More Often?
Poll ended at Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:17 pm
Yes, would bring more fun to the game 91%  91%  [ 10 ]
No, would ruin the game even more 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Make Missions More Often???
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:17 pm 

Hi, I'm sure plenty of players would agree with me here, to make missions more often, just like how the game used to be. Would make it a lot more fun, like the missions today, although the prizes weren't good for my level, more people were playing, and that's how the game should be in my opinion....The game used to be a hell of a lot busier than what it is now.... could you guys at SO not ask yourselves why?? Because it isn't fun anymore

Post subject: Re: Make Missions More Often???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:12 am 

who need missions with balls... about 80% or more players have permanent balls... and for others are not tradable...

USELESS!!!

support need more thinking about bringing useless events out...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:48 pm 

I liked the missions of old days where you had a chance of 1 in 3 holes to get a mission and was rewarded with tradable items. But those days are long gone.

Playing 18 holes swift with a reward of 1 box containing mostly exp balls was not going to have me play this event.

But ...

witsche wrote:
who need missions with balls... about 80% or more players have permanent balls... and for others are not tradable...

USELESS!!!

support need more thinking about bringing useless events out...

This kind of reactions are way off line too. For your information witsche, only the Top 762 have permanent exp balls (ranking of today). That's nowhere near 80% or more, it's much closer to 30% of active players.

PS I didn't vote for the poll as i'm missing the option for a 4-some mission as was done here: http://shotonline.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/2/2882?searchtype=subject&searchword=missions

I don't like the swift variety.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 am 

The BINGO event was fun. One of the best in years. Another one that I remember they give prizes of cap, mat for the mouse and a usb. They sent it to me from the USA.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:42 am 

i prefered the old events, where it was 2v2 or stoke, all make birdie/eagle on a speficic hole, all recieved a +4 zodiac box, all received an NONr (NEW) club, items that were usuable to all players.

the last event was ok for me, as i dont have perm exp balls, but i found it slighting disenheartining to see those who have put alot into this game ie lvl 160+ didnt make nothing from this as non tradable items

why is this in rants(hidden out the way)???? guess i answered that myself eh , this, imo, should be a general discussion topic