Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 84
It makes no sense to get more exp on Sosori and Volcano than you do on Bianca. Very few play Bianca when it's happy because it's just not worth the effort and burn up stuff for no reward. What are the chances of reviewing the exp on the harder courses?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:36 am
Posts: 15
I agree that the exp is better on easy courses than hard (some anyway)... but the main reason is no-one plays bianca when it's MM is because they can't.....noobs <<(not all players but a hell of alot)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 534
Qhsbehsbs wrote:
I agree that the exp is better on easy courses than hard (some anyway)... but the main reason is no-one plays bianca when it's MM is because they can't.....noobs <<(not all players but a hell of alot)


So you say if someone can't do something which a few can, they are a noob?

There are a lot of people on this earth, but only a few were able to fly to the moon.
I bet you can't fly to the moon, how hard you may try.

Wait…….. that makes you a noob :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:36 am
Posts: 15
they play/see a course with a bit of thinking needed to it, bit of a 'challenge' and they cry saying it shouldn't be the exp course lol

this is an online golf game where u press your mouse to do things... not exactly equal to going to the moon lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 am
Posts: 378
Location: Paris ( France )
Kidakatje wrote:
Qhsbehsbs wrote:
I agree that the exp is better on easy courses than hard (some anyway)... but the main reason is no-one plays bianca when it's MM is because they can't.....noobs <<(not all players but a hell of alot)


So you say if someone can't do something which a few can, they are a noob?

There are a lot of people on this earth, but only a few were able to fly to the moon.
I bet you can't fly to the moon, how hard you may try.

Wait…….. that makes you a noob :lol:


Another person (but too rare) who is getting taller on this poor guy with daily posts of extreme poverty and vindictive! Well done Kidakatje (!), even if his IQ handicaps him to all understandings in the sense of your answer...

On the other hand, this puppet has at least 6 accounts on this forum, probably things to forget and throw away in the garbage. When I read his posts I will also add to them to throw him away too ! (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=361251&start=15 , viewtopic.php?f=26&t=361266 etc etc lol ...)

let's help him to take the height lol...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

_________________
For the primary Geek: in the word GOLF there is Gentlemen, do not forget in games - milodelparis -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 84
Fair bloody dinkum. I didn't go to the effort to make post with a valid relevant question only to have it moved to freakin rants where it will be not answered and just forgotten about... pointless forums, You have one post made a month and you think there's a need to make multiple forums...now wonder the forums are dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 26
blom reason why they do it to mk it easy to get exp hence everyone burns thro there items so u spend more$$$$$

this game is now a cash cow they do not care bout the players

they mk effort to move the posts that highlights the bad in game from vetran players

no effort to respond ever just move to rants

for instance mini golf rufus soon as there a problem in our favour they shut it down on the ball …...last weekend missions total rubbish did they come do something no few posted all moved rants no response !!!!

box drop rates are the worst ive ever seen and box type and content its carnage like u don't have spend enough a month if u want run gold and lux

they don't care ...peeps run this don't even play it they have no clue GM of sever thought 800 was lvl limit lol



this may be moved to rants they like think it hidden out the way lol it aint most vetran players know full well where to go


went on little there sorry but hey they need telling

that this game is not good at the moment

keep posting all more responces on how u feel the better maybe they mite just listen or NOT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 1694
Location: On the Wall
Kidakatje wrote:
There are a lot of people on this earth, but only a few were able to fly to the moon.
I bet you can't fly to the moon, how hard you may try.

Wait…….. that makes you a noob :lol:


the Van Allen radiation belt stops anyone getting to the moon

wait that makes me a conspiracy theorist :)

Sorry for any inconvience, move this to Off Topic please

_________________
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 534
markyb0y wrote:
Kidakatje wrote:
There are a lot of people on this earth, but only a few were able to fly to the moon.
I bet you can't fly to the moon, how hard you may try.

Wait…….. that makes you a noob :lol:


the Van Allen radiation belt stops anyone getting to the moon

wait that makes me a conspiracy theorist :)

Sorry for any inconvience, move this to Off Topic please



:lol: Love your sence of humor :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: EXP on hard courses needs to be reviewed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 1694
Location: On the Wall
Kidakatje wrote:


:lol: Love your sence of humor :lol:


Its all good mate all fun, glad you took my sarcastic humour.

Just a shame when we give Idea SO thinks the same

When we give SO an Idea all we get is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EyZDzfm3E

Here have an EggNogg

_________________
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for: