Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: no wattsu maps /lack of items in game
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:18 am 

more than a year not one wattsu map drop.... all that's in A/H is 2 star over priced 200m lmao omg

put the relivant maps for mm at npc will u how long we got keep saying this jeeez

think of players that cant afford 5star maps how can u have no wattsu map drop in over a year pls explain

remember webzen u cut clothes trade in because u say to much ng in game causing inflated prices in auction house

reason why prices so high is because the drop rates of items are shocking in all the boxes we pay for hence no one buying like they ust to hence hardly any items go in auction this is why the prices in auction house are high not because of ng trade in... because the prices are higher than when clothes had trade in.... if u came in game u relise this but u do not care or keep track

wristbands doubled in price only ever 5/6 25% in there 800m to over a bill was 400m when clothes had trade in

brooches same not even 2 pages mostly 100 hole durability doubled in price and they was ment be in the boxes this weekend that how bad drop rate is
p65 not even one page doubled in price
p70 same

needless to say if u cant run this game proply sell it to some one who can or get people who play this game on your staff plenty of vetran players know this game inside out who know what the main problems are it aint hard to see them lol proves u way out of touch wit this game

item mall is worthless who wants n1.5 n2 n3 who wants any club on there who wants any clothes on there who buys ball on there lol ectect its the same since game started 13years ago I could list whole item mall that no one buys any of it ……..it needs complete upgrade this is where u earn money ...well u don't cause its all rubbish and no one buys nothing of them items its a waste of space on site lol

u know this check the stats on who bought n1.5 ect in last lets say 8 years lol post the numbers pls be good to see lol

how u cant see that getting rid of all the trash items and put updated items in there will mk u money ill never know who is running this who makes the call on this stuff the dev"s well get them here fixing it if u cant see this then sell this game to some one wit few more brain cells than webzen

Post subject: Re: no wattsu maps /lack of items in game
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 pm 

Wooksta,

You are spot on, but Shot online isn't going to change anytime soon, or if ever. I love capitalism and nice profit margins, but the people who run this game rely on the addictive personality disorders of many of the players on here. There are people on here who spend hundreds of dollars a month on various box sales. I know this first hand because I know a few of these people. Shot online has them hooked by the gills. I wonder how many of these people have skipped out on other household bills in order to buy another 20-30 boxes?

The players on here should also share some of the blame because they were the ones that cried for years about the auction house prices. The players shot themselves in the foot with all their whining because Shot Online was only more than glad to help eliminate the NG to further their profit making from boxes, and capping the value of combining & selling clothes as one example.

IN short, The people who run this game could give a crap if you got a 18 hole "mopsos" with every drop or clover box as long as they know they have enough people who are just plain foolish enough, or have addictive spending disorders.... that buy boxes.

I'll bet money that these SO/WEBZEN people are laughing their butts off over beers at local pub with some of the fools in this game.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 am 

yes they do I agree totally they pray on people m8 they know peeps think I got keep my rank or improve it that's why they brought that in like u say knowing peeps addictive personalty will take over and spend

lol and I bet they do just laugh there butts off

sad innit how u treat your customers like trash and still top levers spend and take it :(

if everyone stopped then they would make change

we are not asking for much... this game if u buy lux gold costs more a year than a real life golf club membership that's with out having to buy exp items to run witch if u bought gold ect u have to or u wasted ya money they know this full well and they take advantage of this ... its a joke and then u get the boxes wit mostly rubbish non exp items that we do not need should all be in a/h for if u want the char change tick pins zods zodgems ect u can buy u want pd tick u buy we don't need spend 50$ when u can play 5/10 holes in like 5 min lol that's pd ticket

I wish the top spenders will wake up to this

while they continue to keep getting robbed blind everyone suffers ……..god all we do here is waste time typing ….but hey if we don't then nothing will change if only a very small chance they mite listen then ill carry on for the better of us players all of us non pay and spenders we one community getting shafted by shotonline/webzen

I ask u this volkese GM of our server if u do not care or gonna help us pls give us an email or phone number to contact the devs or relivant people who mk the changes we are paying customers some 13 year players who have taken enough ….if u got a problem wit ya cell phone u phone customer service here u send dnq get blanked for weeks/months then get auto 13 year old copy n pasted answer witch does not answer the question

7 moths ago devs put out post ...word from devs in that was we gonna have enhanced communication lmao still nothing so give us the email or phone number to devs !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:18 am 

ohhh look moved to rants no response ... give me email or phone number to or come explain why u make the effort to move post but don't answer it as we are getting nowhere wit u or anyone else ...in this server... these posts aint rants its facts bout the bad state of this game we got right to say what we think after all we the ones here getting treated like dirt

and ripped off non stop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 pm 

wooksta wrote:
ohhh look moved to rants no response ... give me email or phone number to or come explain why u make the effort to move post but don't answer it as we are getting nowhere wit u or anyone else ...in this server... these posts aint rants its facts bout the bad state of this game we got right to say what we think after all we the ones here getting treated like dirt

and ripped off non stop

If you ever found that number please give it to me i have some words for them too!