Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: What a shame! SO banned players for its own loopholes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:43 am 

I never saw a company doing business as poor as Webzen. You want customers to pay for your own mistakes, are you crazy? It’s ridiculous! Why are your development team so stupid to make so many loopholes? You should be thankful to players who found your mistakes but not ban them.
You have no reason to ban the players who take advantage of your own mistakes on in the miniature game.
1. We didn’t use any 3rd party software to abuse. We just did normal operations which are all allowed in the game and played as much as we could;
2. The miniature game lasted so long time. You could make an announcement in the game and on the website as soon as you found the mistake. Then you can ban anyone who still take advantage. But you never made that kind of announcement;
3. Only to ban these players couldn’t solve your problems. You should thank these players for letting you realize how stupid you are. The economy in the game has been destroyed by your own mistakes, you should say sorry to everyone and make compensation to everyone!!!

Post subject: Re: What a shame! SO banned players for its own loopholes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:04 am 

I totally agree ,the failure of a bug in the game is not a problem of the players is a problem of the developers, the administration is acting very badly with the people who leave here too much money, now I wonder about a strong insult They ban a person for 3 days and for the use of a bug in the game that is not a problem for players up to 3 months? I think they are too scoundrels in addition not all players who took advantage of the bug are banned here they ban who they want Too many people involved in this I think that almost all the server played the miniputt so they better close the game and go home but don't bother the community with stupid pointless bans.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:54 am 

totally agreed. make other ppl responsible for ur own errors, thats the motto these days, may it be governments or game developers.
it is indeed a shame :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 am 

- I didn't take advantage of Bugs, but I fully agree with the three of you (the brave few) and all the banned-for-bugs.

- "A banana-type policy" and, à la Carte (...).

- Professional breaches of all kinds ...

But in what world are we sometimes (!) I swear to you...!