Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Open Tour
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:04 am 

Let me start off by saying that I think being unable to participate in Open Tour due to channel being full is complete dinosaur and poor game management on SO's part. Another contributing factor to being unable to participate in Open Tour is due to people logged in with various accounts at the same time . Cmon people stop being fkn selfish knowing u cant play open tour with more than one account at same time due to shot clock making it rather difficult for u to attain 20 birdies playing two accounts at once ..log off and let others in so that they can complete their quest as well , those that choose not to well Oops! you too than . But I don't understand why open tour is not allowed in two channels just as mm is, this isn't a hard thing to do , just shows how shot online overlooks simple fixable things ...but all in all this is my rant and I urge people who are logged in with multiple accounts to give everyone the same chance that you are given to participate in open tour ...stop being selfish aholes...and shot online stop being the retards yall are and fix this issue please so that even we the people who spend money on ur game at least have the same options as everyone else ...as is right now it is limited and u have a responsibility to address this issue and fix it so that everyone is given the opportunity to participate in the game equally .....THIS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION!!

Tardnado in game name!