Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Korean content
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 am 

I was wondering: is there a list of content that KR has that we don't? I did some googling, but didn't find anything. I only know the obvious things, like Icy dungeon, and 3rd role...

Post subject: Re: Korean content
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 am 

DudeMan999 wrote:
I was wondering: is there a list of content that KR has that we don't? I did some googling, but didn't find anything. I only know the obvious things, like Icy dungeon, and 3rd role...

There are a few guys on here like Fullneo, MpulzCZ and others who have a lot of info on what's going on with the KR version, and perhaps they would be best able to put together such a list if they find the time. It might be a task to do it though, as not only is there stuff that we don't have, that list itself might be long, but we also do have some stuff that they have, but it's incomplete. Like the M&D system.

I hope one of the individuals familiar with the KR version takes yo up on this request, as it would be good to see in total what we're lacking and what we're hoping for.

Weather or not we get it, well...that's a different story.

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 am 

Even if it's not a complete list, I'd like to see some of the highlights...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 am 

I can make you one fast list :

M&D system update :

The player are able to be disciple from start lvl to EC1. Once they become EC1 they can start the quest to become a master.
There is a buff also for the master that also change depend on you master lvl.
The amount of contribution that can give you a disciple is 250k if I remember well.
The disciple have special relics that give nice stats.

Weapon craft system :

They have different item that allow them to apply some change on the weapon :
- The stone for each stat with different lvl : Those stone allow you to upgrade the stat of a weapon at blacksmith. For example if you have a weapon with stat : [Lower] Strength + 3 with a strength stone and some luck you can increase it to [High] Strength +10. This process don't broke the weapon and work only on the weapon that has been at least traded one time.
- The special other item : Those item allow you to completly change one stat for example if you do have a "+2 % drop gold" with the special item you can change it for "+10% weapon damage"
- The NPC Mo Tailan in Hefei has a new system. This NPC allow you to upgrade a weapon with a weapon and some special item. The process will change you weapon for another kind of icone, it will reset you trad to 0/30, give you additional purple stats and increase the damage of the weapon. This NPC is the reason why the PSH weapon become better than IM one because you can't use IM weapon there.

The set collection :

Those are NSIP collection that allow you to trad each part of the GL6 set for upgraded set with awesome stats and slots. There are 2 kinds of set which are designed for icy (some sort of warm clothes)
Type 1 to make only one part : Request 9 High FS 9 High GT and some other items that are not here + 1 part of the GL6 set.
Type 2 to make only one part : Request 12 High FS 12 High GT and some other items that are not here + 1 part of the GL6 set.

Each part of the set will have the purple stat + green stat. Even the bags have stat.
When you create those part of the set they have each of them slots and you can add some more with Jade Separator. Here the details

Slot when create/max slot number

Shoes : 1/3
Wrist : 1/3
Hat : 1/2
Pant : 2/4
Shirt : 2/4

Battle ground for team battle in Hefei :

The 2 big battle ground you can actually find on hefei are active and you can start battle between band here. You die and revive at the entrance of the ground the winner are the one with most kill for example but you can change some settings of teh battle like the duel stuff.

Special map that you can enter from Hefei :

It's the same map than Mansion of Golden coin and that can be used for some special rewards or event, there are monster in it for different lvl and box reward in each room.

NSIP dungeon :

It's a dungeon in north sea icy palace for IM12 player that allow you to kill the boss and get some reward item. There are of course jewel as reward some be FS / GT.

3rd role :

Once you reached around HM lvl you are able to get 3rd role, this will allow you to do some quest and get some little rewards but you will be also able to learn some new awesome and powerful skill for HM + lvl. Around 10 skill per role.*

Updated penalty system :

The buff become worst and worst the more you attack other people.

Prison / Wanted :

There is also a kind of prison in Hefei. The player will be moved there. Not sure how the prison work I haven't saw a lot of details about it but seems kinda fun as you can go near the prison and you can see the char stuck in it :D It seems linked to death like you kill the wanted people you get epithet as reward and the wanted go to jail.

KR stat system :

Change on the skill and the stat. See the thread about stat system for all the details.

Road to fate quest and more other quests :

Huge amount of quest.

Upgrade on ornament :

The ornaments have a higher amount for example the 1000/10000 crit are no more the higher one it's 1300/10000.

Auction House :

This allow you to put item to sell without stand. You can set up the price of the item and then all player can look at the auction house.

Launcher on web browser :

You can play at 9D with iexplorer or firefox, you don't need the launcher and the game run in the web browser window. It's a stuff from Zerodin that they plan to develop with other game for example they have a kind of contract with Crytek that developpe the Cryengine3 and title like Warface and Crysis 1/2/3.

Qillin Mirror item :

This item was there before but it has been removed. You can buy it from Item mall it allow you to combine with qillin statu and then you will get a random reward like : BE / GT / ELI / KG / MUSH / leech item and Raising Dragon Deco.

Refine clothe system :
The syster of Mo Tailan in hefei allow you to refine each clothes part with BE. Same bottle than refine weapon from +1 to +10.
The refine process give you more stats that have different level on the clothes it also make them shine a little

Green and red orbe :
It's an item mall item that allow you tp undo a refine fail. It can only be used one time on a weapon.

The green one undo the refine fail and give you back only the weapon with all stat reset : Ref lvl / trad / hardness.
The red one undo the last refine fail and give you back the weapon like it was before the fail.

More epithet :
There are really more epithets some from quest or some from ranking level list. There is also PVP epithet that are only linked to duel fight in Hefei, the most you win duel the bigger the epi is :) You need to be in the 10th duel fighter to get the epithet. (There are several kind : General one or clan one. for example 1th Most Shaolin Fighter)

Formation System :

Those are only on Liadong / NSIP / TIBET map. Those formation stuff are linked to pvp.
Those allow you to get some special buff, you need to go near the formation and charge the buff for some sec. But during that time other player are able to attack you as it's PvP. th winner are able to get the buff at the end :D
There are 4 different buffs that appear at the right of the screen near map window.

Skill window and character menu is a little different Was out with the change of UI but not here probably coz it's not ok with our language.

Level 8 elixir :

All drop in SrS that we currently don't have like lvl 7 eli:

Each dungeon pass in item mall: It was there before but has been removed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 am 

Thank you NeoSan. Your legendary guide making skills are unparalleled.

I am really interested in the Icy dungeon and the NSIP set collection. Have been for some time. I hope the game gets to the point of stability and we can get these additions.

Wake up Devs!!!

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 am 

Ooooo, I like the prison idea xD. That should be implemented NOW.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 am 

Nice quick list!

I would add the following (if those exist in KR, i don't know):

-Refine clothes;
-Combine on lower levels (and other living-related stuff);
-Road to Fate Quests;
-Lack of Quests after 2nd role;
-The UI menus and windows (i remember seeing an image of the skill window and it appeared way different to me);
-Hmmm maybe Hero Band Progression? (theres a bar for it in our version - if M&D has progression, why the HB-League system hasn't one?).

Anyway, those are to be answered for the people that played the KR version. i'm just adding some itens i would like to know about and FullNeo forgot to add on his list.

Oh, and we have the anti-pk buff and they don't.

I believe matching our game to Korean one would be the quickest way to start receiving patches sooner than how we receive them now (and less working to Zerodin, since they would need to care only for 1 game and not 7 different versions).

SF: Koyomi (Cloud), Takie (War)
WT: Anotsu (Tiger), Caerula (Dragon)
HD: Tae (Blood), Zekka (Phantom)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 am 

Oh, forgot to add: what about that closed door in ZhengZhou? It leads to some place or its just a dev mistake?

SF: Koyomi (Cloud), Takie (War)
WT: Anotsu (Tiger), Caerula (Dragon)
HD: Tae (Blood), Zekka (Phantom)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 am 

KR have too:
Complet srs dungeon (we have only half or 3/4)
8 lvl elix
KR have on tibet and loulan more combinations and collections (we have half).
Jail and Wanted system on Hefei.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 am 

Fogia4 wrote:
Nice quick list!

I would add the following (if those exist in KR, i don't know):

-Refine clothes; On the list already
-Combine on lower levels (and other living-related stuff);No
-Road to Fate Quests;On the list already
-Lack of Quests after 2nd role;On the list already
-The UI menus and windows (i remember seeing an image of the skill window and it appeared way different to me);On the list already
-Hmmm maybe Hero Band Progression? (theres a bar for it in our version - if M&D has progression, why the HB-League system hasn't one?).No

Anyway, those are to be answered for the people that played the KR version. i'm just adding some itens i would like to know about and FullNeo forgot to add on his list.

Oh, and we have the anti-pk buff and they don't. They have

I believe matching our game to Korean one would be the quickest way to start receiving patches sooner than how we receive them now (and less working to Zerodin, since they would need to care only for 1 game and not 7 different versions).

Fogia4 wrote:
Oh, forgot to add: what about that closed door in ZhengZhou? It leads to some place or its just a dev mistake?
Nothings about that

mplusCZ wrote:
KR have too:
Complet srs dungeon (we have only half or 3/4) YEs added they have all drop here
8 lvl elix Yes added
KR have on tibet and loulan more combinations and collections (we have half).
Jail and Wanted system on Hefei.
Already on the list

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am 

[quote="Fullneo"]I can make you one fast list :

Upgrade on ornament :

The ornaments have a higher amount for example the 1000/10000 crit are no more the higher one it's 1300/10000.

something like this? o.o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 am 

Shunrai wrote:
Fullneo wrote:
I can make you one fast list :

Upgrade on ornament :

something like this? o.o

Yes on this char you can see the upgraded ornament on the weapon.
The special set from collection on the char.
The Road to fat quest on the NPC with purple !
The UI that are a little different with the char window.
Oh and the bag with the 2 red item are the one used to upgrade the stat weapon stuff with the new npc in hefei.
You can also see some new skill in his skill bar that are from 3rd role.

Oki i think i have put all i remember took me some edit was long to put all :D

Remember back in acclaim time we were 1 year late from KR at the begun of acclaim at the end it was 2 years and a half :D
Now since we are back with GC we are a little closer between 1year and a half and 2 years

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am 

Kr have upgrade hermit weapone, green hermit to purple hermit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 am 

mplusCZ wrote:
Kr have upgrade hermit weapone, green hermit to purple hermit

Yep it's with Mo Tailan, the upgrade stat system that allow you to give you not only some new purple stat but also reset the trad to 0/30.
Already on the list :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm 

In all honesty, this are the reasons why i am still hoping for the future of 9D that i cant leave it :D