Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Leagues, sound off and identify yourselves.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am 

Hi everybody,

The eternal neutral party has moved over from Asura by way of Yin and is checking out the surroundings, bands and Leagues. Keeping track of everyone is getting to be a full time job so I'd like to open a thread for everyone to identify themselves and toot their own horn so to speak.

Who's out there? Who's big and great? Who's small and loves it? How are you doing? What is your basis? PvE orPvP? What famous members do you have or are you proud of? Maybe, instead, you don't have famous members and you're proud of that lack of notoriety?

This is a thread to strut your stuff! Be it lavish or humble there's no band like your band!

Let's go! Shout out the pride of BiA! The greatness of A4W the allied leagues or your own newest creation. Strut it! I've seen a dozen old leagues reforming lately. Come on, come loud, come proud.

Oh and guys, all the other subforums already have the sound of squabbling and put downs across them. We don't need another "this league which I don't like sucks and I've pked xxxx or yyyy" thread. There's literally DOZENS of those. This is the "Our league is the awesomesauce/greatness/comfortableness group! We're proud to have xxxx and yyyy with us! We're great!" Thread.

Come on and put your best foot forward!

Sound off and Rock on,

SD

Post subject: Re: Leagues, sound off and identify yourselves.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:23 pm 

Been a long time since i saw someone posting with such enthusiasm! Two thumbs up for you. I belong to Killa Klownz , sadly we have lost many players, but we are reforming and getting more players, proud to have ppl like Asuna, Kensai, Jet Lee, Leesieu, and TK!!! Some players from other leagues have my respect even if it means our leagues being at war with them, from Bia ,Shunnie TFD always in my heart, once TFD always TFD, 9998, acclaim days my bro, from a4w Dark Alan and Tytsy. Shouts also to Jasmine league, u guys rock! Fire Sheath, Pnay, Honey Badger, Peat!
I must say we have a very interesting group of individuals, and we are really close, Im glad to be back in 9D even tho things arent balanced I dont really care, I still enjoy the essence of the game and my friends! OUR LEAGUE IS AWESOME!!! and pls dont flame, we arent having a pvp talk here nor who kses on plates etc! glad to be part of this community!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:56 am 

Hiya :) We are Guardians of Death and we have both black and white league (same name) ^^
We are PVE and enjoy chatting about anything about game, work, personal life, etc etc! We are English speaking (95% of the time!) and came from all over the world!

Some history - our league is 8yrs old since 2007 and existed in Bardo, Phoenix and now Yang. I'm the league master of both black and white league ever since it was created. Quite a number of us today had been in league since Bardo days too! We had an alliance with Storm Riders in Bardo hence many SR are now with us in Yang since SR no longer exist now.

Low profile we are as we don't create drama nor do we get involve in any, and dislikes PVP (we are neutral). We are friendly and helpful, and I hope others feel the same XD Our league is great and it's the main reason why I never left this game, those who quit game still keep in touch as friends today :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:22 pm 

I agree, LOVE the enthusiasm the original poster's got goin on. I'm PInayLuv/Pna1dra6on/PinayDra6on. Recently came back to game this August. Representin' Jasmine League here. Thanks for the shout out Hu-Chin! We're neutral/PVE league from Nirvana and go way back to 2007 also. Before league implementation we were Dark Trinity Alliance. Rocked out with 10 members having TGW title on the final days of acclaim. Were 1st black clan league created on gamer's 1st. Had a few of our members make the top lvl rankings back in the days. 4 of our members officially married in game through a GM. A few of our members have won forum/event contests in the past. I ended up leaving game 2011 due to joining the military and lost my char during transfer to GC, but have missed the ties formed and the shenanigans had. We've had our ups and downs of activity over the last few years, but hoping to make a comeback. "Through the spiritless decline, we arise from darkness ..."

Feel free to check out our league group pics =>: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=349005

PinayDra6on on Gamers1st