Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: 9Dragons Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm 

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I've had a chance to sit down and answer questions, but I've got some time today so I'd like to open up some communication. I know you all have tons of questions, and I'll answer as many as I can today.

First, though, a quick note: We're discussing the details of the server merge with Zerodin, including what gets merged and when we can do it. Until we nail down the details there's not much more I say about it.

Also, I probably won't be able to say much about balance issues or bugs - any reports we get we forward to Zerodin and changes are up to them.

That said, ask me almost anything about 9Dragons!

Who associates with the associate producer?

Post subject: Re: 9Dragons Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 pm 

Has the weapon system been delayed due to the server merge or are they making sure its 100% right before we get it. Also when will the first OX event happen :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 pm 

Archforge wrote:
Has the weapon system been delayed due to the server merge or are they making sure its 100% right before we get it. Also when will the first OX event happen :shock:

The weapon system was delayed due to a miscommunication between us, Zerodin, and Europe. However, everything has been cleared up now (as of last week) and we should see it "soon." I don't have a date for it yet, but I believe it's mostly ready to go.

As for OX events, we're still working on that. One of our priorities this week is preparing quizzes that we can run next week.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 pm 

What about wep resets and refining! Many ppl lost weps due to this error on GC behalf. Just curious about it and how will it be done!

IM, Quest, Collections - Just how will or if we will be able to fix our weps any time soon!

And Banner Combine System - any word on that becoming better or are we stuck with how it is now?

EoL Drop rate going back to how it was whn 2nd part Tibet opened are are we stuck with how it is now as well!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:14 pm 

I just want to know one thing...well two actually...

First of all what is GamesCampus doing to increase the player base?Even with the server merge...there is still a low number of players....if more players keep quiting,9Dragons won't be worth publishing anymore for GameCampus...more expenses than profit...i personally don't want to see that happen.I like the game...do something about it....please...for the love of god

Second...what about 3rd Role?Second role it's been around since Acclaim...but the koreans have 3rd role...will we get that any time soon?or it's not even on the To Do List... let's say...1 year time...will we get anything good until september next year?or are we to afraid to do anything coz the game might close down cuz of lack of players?....

Thank you :D nothing personal...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
What about wep resets and refining! Many ppl lost weps due to this error on GC behalf. Just curious about it and how will it be done!

IM, Quest, Collections - Just how will or if we will be able to fix our weps any time soon!

And Banner Combine System - any word on that becoming better or are we stuck with how it is now?

EoL Drop rate going back to how it was whn 2nd part Tibet opened are are we stuck with how it is now as well!

1. We haven't seen a definitive answer about our rates vs Korea's. Our rates should be the same. If it is actually easier to refine in Korea compared to here, there might be something else to consider besides just the base rates.

2. Fixing weapons is a suggestion we gave them a little while ago and I'll follow up on it.

3. The answer I got about banners is that our combination rate is the same or higher than Korea, but there are some differences in how the system works. They're looking into it and we will potentially have improved banner combinations at some point. No estimate on when this might happen, though.

4. How is the drop rate now compared to when 2nd part Tibet opened? We're asking for a higher drop rate on EoL in general, regardless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm 

What conditions do you guys have to acomplish in order to get more/faster updates to the game? Meaning do you guys have to pay for them or it's in the contract that they will give something new once every 2 months or something like that?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 pm 

Hello Deli,

Thank you for opening the channel. You've stated previously that there were some communication issues, and radio silence, were Zerodin was concerned. This was causing some of the delays with fixes and new content. Has the situation improved? Or are steps being taken to improve the channel of communication so we can start seeing fixes and new content sooner rather than later? Or at least have an idea that things are being worked on, and what those things are.

Thanks again for the channel.

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm 

Whn 2nd part Tibet open - I and many others from DB8 - IM4 or so was able to grind and get 50+ EoL, I was able with 1 char to grind out 84 total from DB8-IM2.
Then we got a patch -by this time I was close to DB5 on my CK Hyb - came across the bridge lvl him to IM 1 and then got on my Warrior (Sep Account and took him from PS6-IM 7 and got only 24 EoL!

I posted along with many others about the drop rate had changed!

This has been a topic off and on for months now with no real answer to it - Just like KJ Runs - I never once got 1 ES while doing 3 H4 sets on my main "[-Prophet-]" then we got a patch KJ changed looks and his drop rate went from minimal of 3 at IM 11 to 1 ES more then many would like to see!

There should be a min rate for each pass set - and at IM 11 - 1 ES a run is well crazy! We all push hard to lvl our chars for better rewards and things - and going on a red run and getting the same about that violet gets is just insane - why lvl to get better things if it turns out to be that same thing you can get at PS6?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm 

Yaiba765 wrote:

First of all what is GamesCampus doing to increase the player base?Even with the server merge...there is still a low number of players....if more players keep quiting,9Dragons won't be worth publishing anymore for GameCampus...more expenses than profit...i personally don't want to see that happen.I like the game...do something about it....please...for the love of god

Second...what about 3rd Role?Second role it's been around since Acclaim...but the koreans have 3rd role...will we get that any time soon?or it's not even on the To Do List... let's say...1 year time...will we get anything good until september next year?or are we to afraid to do anything coz the game might close down cuz of lack of players?....

We'll probably be doing more marketing again in the coming months. We have a marketing department that handles all that stuff, though, and my role is mostly just to ask for more. ;) We also want to do a new player/level up event long term, but we wanted to get the 1st anniversary event taken care of first.

Define third role for me. Last time I asked about it the reply was "there's no such thing." If it's something that Korea has, that's not what they call it.

Thanks for the questions! :) 9D is in no danger of closing. While we always want more players, we do have enough to sustain ourselves right now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm 

delimiter wrote:
Yaiba765 wrote:

We'll probably be doing more marketing again in the coming months. We have a marketing department that handles all that stuff, though, and my role is mostly just to ask for more. ;) We also want to do a new player/level up event long term, but we wanted to get the 1st anniversary event taken care of first.

Define third role for me. Last time I asked about it the reply was "there's no such thing." If it's something that Korea has, that's not what they call it.

Thanks for the questions! :) 9D is in no danger of closing. While we always want more players, we do have enough to sustain ourselves right now.

Its not really a 3rd role - just missing skills that we should have gotten back like GL 4ish or so some are missing - we dont have all our skills!

As well as skills not going to C12 - books not working and most important Hyb Scale Buff for all clans is stuck at C10 cuz there is no book in game for it atm!

Love to see this buff at C12 as well as my healers EW skill Maxed Out!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
delimiter wrote:
Yaiba765 wrote:

Its not really a 3rd role - just missing skills that we should have gotten back like GL 4ish or so some are missing - we dont have all our skills!

As well as skills not going to C12 - books not working and most important Hyb Scale Buff for all clans is stuck at C10 cuz there is no book in game for it atm!

Love to see this buff at C12 as well as my healers EW skill Maxed Out!

i would like also awarnes ch12 :)) and ofc new skills aka 3rd role...and can you get a working and fixed LL map? all dmg is bugged ...3k at IM? :)) in KR you dont give that dmg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm 

When PvP system will be fixed? We have alot of PvP items/stats buged, like: resistence, crit dodge, block rate, dodge/ck dodge, AR/CK AR etc
Are you planing to bring in game The Red and Green Dragon Ball (like in Ger version http://forum.gamescampus.eu/showthread. ... ragon+ball)?
+12 refine rate will be increased?

Last edited by BigSh0w on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm 

Quote:
3rd role :

Once you reached around HM lvl you are able to get 3rd role, this will allow you to do some quest and get some little rewards but you will be also able to learn some new awesome and powerful skill for HM + lvl. Around 10 skill per role.*

Posted by FulNeo here: viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115884&start=0

And i don't want to be mean or anything...but you guys should stop paying the marketing department...i've never seen any...ANY...advertisment of 9dragons...ANYWHERE...

and glad to hear that you guys plan on doing something...looking forward to that...

ohh and one more thing...be carefull about that new players event...you don't want ot do something to piss off the rest of the server...and the vets >.<...

but thx for the response...

ohh and...when is the banner event winner gonna be announced?it's been 1 week already...

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm 

Furia_Alba wrote:
What conditions do you guys have to acomplish in order to get more/faster updates to the game? Meaning do you guys have to pay for them or it's in the contract that they will give something new once every 2 months or something like that?

I don't know exactly what the contract requires, but in my experience the way to get more/faster updates is to have a good line of communication and a positive relationship. Obviously we've had our share of communication problems, and our updates have gotten pushed back as a result. Both we and Zerodin have been working to fix things, though, and our communication has been improving tremendously.

ProdigalG wrote:
Hello Deli,

Thank you for opening the channel. You've stated previously that there were some communication issues, and radio silence, were Zerodin was concerned. This was causing some of the delays with fixes and new content. Has the situation improved? Or are steps being taken to improve the channel of communication so we can start seeing fixes and new content sooner rather than later? Or at least have an idea that things are being worked on, and what those things are.

Thanks again for the channel.

Hi Prodigal,

See my answer above. It's a work in progress, but definitely improving. Both sides are improving how we handle communication. Hopefully in time it will lead to all of us getting a clearer picture of what's being worked on, what's coming soon, and so forth.

kProphetk wrote:
Whn 2nd part Tibet open - I and many others from DB8 - IM4 or so was able to grind and get 50+ EoL, I was able with 1 char to grind out 84 total from DB8-IM2.
Then we got a patch -by this time I was close to DB5 on my CK Hyb - came across the bridge lvl him to IM 1 and then got on my Warrior (Sep Account and took him from PS6-IM 7 and got only 24 EoL!

I posted along with many others about the drop rate had changed!

This has been a topic off and on for months now with no real answer to it - Just like KJ Runs - I never once got 1 ES while doing 3 H4 sets on my main "[-Prophet-]" then we got a patch KJ changed looks and his drop rate went from minimal of 3 at IM 11 to 1 ES more then many would like to see!

There should be a min rate for each pass set - and at IM 11 - 1 ES a run is well crazy! We all push hard to lvl our chars for better rewards and things - and going on a red run and getting the same about that violet gets is just insane - why lvl to get better things if it turns out to be that same thing you can get at PS6?

Can you tell me which patch changed the drop rate? Either the patch number or the date of the patch?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next